Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Round 2, bitches!

Hmm, well, to start it off, I went to an afterhours club for the first time last weekend. It was pretty awesome. From being patted down in the entry area to the amazing sound system, great tunes, and sketchy guy selling drugs, it was an interesting experience. I got home at about 7 in the morning, slept for a little bit, and had work at 11.

Hardcore, man.

I think I might spend like $600 to get really amazing tickets to see the police again.
:ohmy:

Some folks get the chills from fingernails down blackboards or metal spoons scraping on metal pans:mad:

not me

what really gives me the heeby geebies is when people run their hands against the grain of raw wood:yikes: it makes my skin crawl and go all goosebumpy :crazy:

I've just gotten my own computer, but it's really old. The newest iTunes I could download on it was iTunes 6, and I have to re-upload all my music on it. Naturally, being old, it takes me about two minutes to do each song, whereas on the computer I had been using, the whole album could be done in two minutes. It's that slow.

neutral said:
I think I am obsessed with Almost Famous, I watch it over and over again. I added Patrick Fugit's band as a friend on Myspace. :uhoh:

This is my all-time favourite movie. I've had the dvd for about 3 years and I watch it at least once a month, even more when I first got it. Best.Movie.Ever :heart:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
I think I might spend like $600 to get really amazing tickets to see the police again.
:ohmy:

I have done that on occasion. Spending way too much on concert tickets, but in the end there is no guilt because it's always been worth it.

The other day I ended up watching Rock of Love there were several episodes on right in a row. I am addicted to it and I really wish that I wasn't.

Less than a month from now my very first niece or nephew will be born and I can hardly wait. I haven't been this excited about something in a very long time.

Notabene said:

I have done that on occasion. Spending way too much on concert tickets, but in the end there is no guilt because it's always been worth it.

The other day I ended up watching Rock of Love there were several episodes on right in a row. I am addicted to it and I really wish that I wasn't.

Exactly!! i feel guilty now thinking about how much money that really is but during and after the concert its really worth it. but ive limited myself to i can only spend ridiculous amounts of money on my top 3 bands::::U2, pearl jam, and the police
Only problem is i cant find a concert buddy b/c no1 is willing to spend $$ to get good tix

And dont worry i think every1 is addicted to rock of love. :D

Sicy said:
I cant wash the dishes without gloves. It grosses me out.

ugh join the club. i did it once cos i had an attack of cbf, but then i touched like strands of spaghetti and was like, forget it.

i also HATE touching cotton wool. sends a shiver from my spine to mars.

Sicy said:
I cant wash the dishes without gloves. It grosses me out.

Ugh! I can't stand the feel of the gloves! I have to use them for some things, but I really hate them. :yuck:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

Exactly!! i feel guilty now thinking about how much money that really is but during and after the concert its really worth it. but ive limited myself to i can only spend ridiculous amounts of money on my top 3 bands::::U2, pearl jam, and the police
Only problem is i cant find a concert buddy b/c no1 is willing to spend $$ to get good tix

And dont worry i think every1 is addicted to rock of love. :D

I do the same thing reasoning with myself about spending so much $ on tickets, but I always end up quite pleased in the end. It can be a problem sometimes in finding a concert buddy. Like you said no one wants to spend that much cash.

Glad to know I am not the only one addicted to that darn show.

woke up 15 minutes later than i wanted to so i drove to work with my car almost out of gas:uhoh:

yeah, it looks like its making some kind of pervy gesture.

*shudders*

I can't stand gloves while washing dishes. It absolutely grosses me out and brings up horrible memories of having to wear gloves all day when I still did research. The inside is one giant bacterial colony.

love_u2_adam said:
i fake stripped in math. . it's a boring class man!

:lol: :up:

Well I surprised the absolute shit outta myself last night when I rang her. We spoke for 12 minutes :ohmy: (good for me) and then when she said she had to go all I said was "alright cya". :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom