Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bored in class, this is actually a very interesting class, and the prof is a great lecturer, but I'm trying to get my Interference procrastination out of the way for the day so I can go write a paper I meant to finish yesterday!

I just spent $600 on a camera :ohmy:

And I want to spend a few weeks alone in the desert when I finish work, Zevon style

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:
I've already confessed this somewhere else but

it's after 5 in the afternoon and I've just realised my fly has been undone. all day. .:scream:
:giggle:

:uhoh: I'm starting to like the colour pink.... while I've hated it for the past years with a fiery passion!

OK, so I had gone a week without my laptop because my charger had died, and I have a new one that works now and it's absolutely delightful. My laptop may as well be an appendage of me.

I was celebrating my birthday last night, got drunk, and drunk dialed a few people. I also happened to say "I love you" to one of them...good thing I actually do. :shifty:

Got Philk? said:

When I lived in the dorms, I never slept in the beds. We would put my bed up as high as it could go to get it out of the way, and I would sleep on a couch.

:lol:

oh, no, i've slept in a bed every night. just not mine :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom