Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must I repost?

2004012212_Display-35.gif

:wink:

And that's why I haven't started the massive cleaning I mean to do before my parents show up on Monday. :wink:

U2democrat said:
Soooooo I've been working on a group paper, and good lord reading the writing of my other group members is making me nervous. It's gawd awful! :uhoh:

:lol: And, that's why I don't like group projects, and when I'm forced into them, I end up doing most of the work myself. I don't trust others to get my grade for me.

U2democrat said:
Soooooo I've been working on a group paper, and good lord reading the writing of my other group members is making me nervous. It's gawd awful! :uhoh:
Just tell them your done suffering fools and walk away.

the more i read, the worse it gets and the more I have to do :crack: I have to scrap a lot of their writing and research because its just plain wrong, and then find the right stuff on my own. Ugh.

My confesson is that I just got trashed after work with coworkers, oh my fucking holy shit, what the fuck. Jeesus fucking ahhhjhjkhdfkjhdsjfhsdjhfjkshdfkjhsjkfhskdfksdhfsfhskjh. Anyway, carry on.

Galeongirl said:
:lol:

:uhoh: I'm back on my annual WITS-a-thon... it started when it first leaked last year, it was the only song I listened from teh leak till january... :uhoh: and I heard it again for the first time in a while today and decided to put my ipod on repeat.... and I'm listening to it now... again.... and again..... and again...
the count is at 916 as we speak...

:reject:

I did the same thing when it first came out. And at christmas, when I got my mp3, I only put that song on it for a long time. :crack:

I had a paper published a couple of weeks ago and I'm editing another one that we'll submit in the new year. And then apparently I'm co-author on a third that I have no idea when I agreed to do it.

I never have time for anything anymore. :|

corianderstem said:
See my sig below.

I am very, very, very, very, very and really, really, really, really lame.

:(

That's horrible! I feel your pain...my hard drive recently crashed, along with countless family pictures...some irreplaceable ones of my grandmother. :sad:

Random fact: Yesterday in the shower, I started singing this song…after not hearing it for years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

It then stayed with me for every waking moment after.

I keep meaning to back up my music files....I really should, because if I lost them I think I'd curl up in a ball and cry.

Cori-do you still have the music on your hard drive? Because you can just load it all back on. It'll take awhile, but at least it's not gone forever :shrug:

I never had the music on my hard drive - just some of it. When I rip songs off CD onto the pod, I delete the files from the computer.

All I have on my hard drive are my non-CD tracks. So at least I can get those back.

And, on the bright side, this is forcing me to finally pare down what I have on the 'pod.

angelordevil, I have such a guilty pleasure love of that song!

Got it. Well good luck recovering everything. It's funny how precious digital music is these days.

OK I only need about 3 more paragraphs in my paper for tomorrow and I've run out of things to B.S. :sigh:

I'll second that last part, Democrat.

I'm not sure if I've confessed this yet or at all.....but I really REALLLLLLY want to take fencing lessons.....but I can't find any where to take them or that's offering them.
:(
and every stupid search I do comes back with 1000 sites for learning to put up a fence in your yard. :lmao: ....... :(
:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom