Random Facts and Confessions part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explaining beered

If you read back there were posts about a message board where any censored words were replaced with beer.

So when the poster said they should get beered they really meant get fucked. Or something to that effect anyway.

It's alright RR, I'm pretty new too. I only knew about the beer thing because it was a reply to my confession that I had almost gotten kicked off of a couple of other boards.

Hold up! New here? You have like a bajillion posts?!

D'oh!

Last edited:
well thanks peeps, but haha, funny story. about two hours ago the boss from said servo rang me (i used to work there, just doing the odd jobs, not behind the counter) and said "i hear you're looking for a job?" i start friday :D

Nice one. :up:

I got an interview on Tuesday. It's something to do with the Government, so I could be clawing my way to the top, guys.

Also I used to post on a forum where "can't" was censored as "cunt" and "can" was censored as "vagina" so yeah, you'll need more than this beered up beer to impress this old dogg.

I caused my very first traffic damage today. While parking I scratched another car. Lucky me, the guy was still in it. :grumpy:
I better hope insurance is going to cover, otherwise I'll be pretty damn broke. Even though it was just a scratch, it'll probably cost quite a lot.

I caused my very first traffic damage today. While parking I scratched another car. Lucky me, the guy was still in it. :grumpy:
I better hope insurance is going to cover, otherwise I'll be pretty damn broke. Even though it was just a scratch, it'll probably cost quite a lot.

Congrats! :wink:

Now you only have to wait for the first jokes about women behind the wheel from the lads around here!:hyper:

I'm sorry. Hope insurance won't screw you over. Scratches are really expensive, even though they look like nothing. :hug:

Congrats! :wink:

Now you only have to wait for the first jokes about women behind the wheel from the lads around here!:hyper:

:angry: First person to do that will get a nice fistprint in the face from me. For free.

I've had my license for over a year and NEVER hit anything. This has nothing to do with me being female, way more with the fact I haven't slept properly in about two weeks, since I got the flu. That's gone now but I still sleep bad due to a nasty cough.

:angry: First person to do that will get a nice fistprint in the face from me. For free.

I've had my license for over a year and NEVER hit anything. This has nothing to do with me being female, way more with the fact I haven't slept properly in about two weeks, since I got the flu. That's gone now but I still sleep bad due to a nasty cough.

:rolleyes:

bring it :wink:

:down: Have you heard from your insurance company? Hopefully it is cheap to fix, if they don't cover.

A nest of baby spiders hatched in my office today and I smashed them. I'm very scared of spiders. I know, I know - really bad karma. But I just couldn't hang with 100+baby spiders in my office. I'd have nightmares every night.

eta: Holy crap. I just found more. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom