Random Facts and Confessions part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally wrote a note to my boss that I'm not going to work two days in teh weekend anymore. :yippie: Finally I'm having some rest inbetween uni and work. My body's tired, I'm at the end of my reserves..

Good decision! :up: Working so often in combination with uni is just too much... :hug:

Thanks guys. I just don't get why it took me so bloody long to figure this out. Ever since I started Uni I've had my concentration getting lower and lower, I got more and more tired over the years. Yet it probably didn't really show until this summer where I spent my first days sleeping before going on my u2 holiday. After that it was back to uni and work so I didn't get much rest. I crashed on 2nd christmas day and slept until 3pm. That's when the thought started to occur.. And the fact that I've never time for simple things like doing my finances, cleaning my room... and I haven't touched my bass in MONTHS, yeah, there's definitely something not right here.

I need to get my things in order. Any tips for a chaotic person? :crack:

^ the only tip I have is to make time every day to do something you enjoy . . . my hublet and kidlets all think I'm coo coo to get up so early but the way I look at it, the hours between 6am and about 9pm each day pretty much belong to everyone else BUT me, so the hours between 4am and 6am are mine all mine and I swear they are the only things that keep me (relatively speaking :wink: ) sane :)

Thanks guys. I just don't get why it took me so bloody long to figure this out. Ever since I started Uni I've had my concentration getting lower and lower, I got more and more tired over the years. Yet it probably didn't really show until this summer where I spent my first days sleeping before going on my u2 holiday. After that it was back to uni and work so I didn't get much rest. I crashed on 2nd christmas day and slept until 3pm. That's when the thought started to occur.. And the fact that I've never time for simple things like doing my finances, cleaning my room... and I haven't touched my bass in MONTHS, yeah, there's definitely something not right here.

First tip: get yourself in order. Things might seem a little chaotic at the moment but that is a normal reaction for the body/mind after so many months of a (subconsciously) stressful situations. Right now you just need to take one thing at a time and do the things when you want them to do (apart from the stuff that needs to be done of course). Like, when you're tired? Sleep. When you want to do something which seems completely 'pointless' but relaxing? Do it. You need to take care of you first now :hug:

^ the only tip I have is to make time every day to do something you enjoy . . . my hublet and kidlets all think I'm coo coo to get up so early but the way I look at it, the hours between 6am and about 9pm each day pretty much belong to everyone else BUT me, so the hours between 4am and 6am are mine all mine and I swear they are the only things that keep me (relatively speaking :wink: ) sane :)

Nobody's necessarily 'coocoo' for that :wink: Just do whatever you feel is right and what makes you feel good, and whether that be in the early morning or whatever, who cares :)

^ :lol: . . . I hit the hay not so long after the kidlets (sometimes I'm in snooze land b4 them :giggle:) so I usually get between 7 and 8 . . . it's not so shabby really . . .let's me ease into the day . . . the only real downside is that I can not EVER get to the end of a movie that the hublet hires on the weekends . . . and not because he picks dodgy vids either :lol:

have a good one lovelies :hug: :wave:

thanks once again to interference for making me notice grammatical mistakes CONSTANTLY, i get that angry when i see "your"/"there"/"his" instead of "you're"/"their"/"he's" now.

what's amazing is when it's businesses. got a flyer the other day from Hocking Stuart, real estate agents.

towards the end of the letter it said "if your thinking of selling..."

how bad is that?!?!

thanks all :banghead::lol:

No kidding, Danny. I stopped going to The Stag (very popular pub in Adelaide CBD known for its steaks) last year or so when they draped a massive banner depicting a cow and the words "Honk If Your Horny!". I think the next time I saw it, someone had black tape'd the " ' E", whether this was a staff member or someone who had become similarly disillusioned with The Stag, I don't know. Anyway, it was a big banner and they'd obviously spent money on it, so it was just idiotic.

The Stag is all overpriced and shit, anyway.

It's called 'aging', honey!:D
:wink:

Seriously, it's fun to have a lot of money in your bank account, especially when you're a student, but with all the hard work you at uni it's important to put yourself first sometimes!
So start playing bass again, have some more sleep during weekends and have some fun time with friends!
:hug:

It's called 'aging', honey!:D
:wink:

Seriously, it's fun to have a lot of money in your bank account, especially when you're a student, but with all the hard work you at uni it's important to put yourself first sometimes!
So start to play bass again and have some fun time with friends!
:hug:

Hey I'm not even that old yet! Darn kids! : shakesfist:

I don't even have that much money, most of it dissapeared this summer anyway. :wink: And more will dissapear the next too.

That's another part that helped me with the decision, I didn't have time for my friends. We're planning a lot of fun stuff now to make up for it though. movie/drink night, dinner with workmates, that kinda stuff. :D

No kidding, Danny. I stopped going to The Stag (very popular pub in Adelaide CBD known for its steaks) last year or so when they draped a massive banner depicting a cow and the words "Honk If Your Horny!". I think the next time I saw it, someone had black tape'd the " ' E", whether this was a staff member or someone who had become similarly disillusioned with The Stag, I don't know. Anyway, it was a big banner and they'd obviously spent money on it, so it was just idiotic.

The Stag is all overpriced and shit, anyway.
And full of wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom