Random Facts and Confessions part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it was the size of a mouse! That's plenty huge enough!

My sister has had an ongoing saga with a huntsman that has moved into her car. She drives a ute for work, so only gets the Astra out on weekends, and a few weeks ago nearly had a heart attack when a huge huntsman ran across her windscreen. Usually she's not too bothered with spiders (her thing is snakes), but this one caught her by surprise and, is frankly fucking huge. So it disappeared and they all figured it had taken off as it was not seen again until today. She had the windows down and there it appeared, next to her arm which was resting along the door. It ran down the side shield and scooted along tward her arm. She began freaking out but had to maintain it so she'd not crash. It then somehow got back up to the top of the window and she tried closing the window so it would be trapped on the outside at least. No such luck. The moving window forced it back in, where it ran down past her and hid SOMEWHERE in the door frame. She had to do a commando roll out of the car by the time she finally reached home.

I'm traumatised and I've never even seen the fucking thing. She estimates it's the size of a man's palm.
:sad:

:crack: That is scary.

I thought our huge spider was a mouse. I don't think it was quite the same size. :D

Do you get any SAD? I don't see how anyone avoids experiencing it when your temps are so low.
:hug:

Hmm, there are plenty of good things about winter. :) I think it was an unusally cold winter last year but for all our rubbish weather at home our winters are relatively mild. Doesn't stay in minus temps for most of January, that's for sure. Getting up at 6.30am when it's dark and coming home at 6 when it's also pitch black is the worst bit. This year I won't have to do the travelling every day and will be free two days a week. I think that will make a huge difference :up:

the only shows i watch these days are himym, big bang theory, csi:miami (yeah i know), project runway, and family guy.

everything else is on food network or has been cancelled.

so there's my confession: i watch way too much food network.

I haven't watched any American anything lately, including United States of Tara or Madmen. I only religiously watch Top Gear and Spicks and Specks :reject:

Flat mates found my keys in the kitchen and handed them into reception. Fucking morons. They could of at least waited till I got up and they could have asked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom