Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do people find the time to text that much?

I have an unlimited plan and if I use maybe 50 a month it's good.

This is why I have a relatively small number of FB friends (compared to some who have hundreds) and I limit them to people I have met in real life, and those I actually have been at least in semi-contact with over the years. High school classmates whom i may have spoken to once or twice are not on my list.
Pfffff. We're practically neighbors, you can add me :wink:

Im on pay-as-you-go, so no free texts, but even then, 10p a text. Rates suck so much here. :crack:

To be fair I'm on contract and it's still as expensive as fuck, especially when you go over a couple of texts and have to pay about £30 extra :|

Random Fact and Confession - Have only ever been this nervous about something like this once before, and the circumstances were a lot different that time, and I doubt on this occasion things will work out like they did then either. So, nevermind!

I feel uncomfortable denying anybody on FB, even if it's people from elementary school that I haven't seen in almost 20 years.

There's always limited profile...

If the conversation is that long, why don't you just call? I only text for one liners!

I know, rite? lol. I get caught up in long, drawn-out text conversations sometimes and then I think, 'uuh, maybe I should just press call.'

I'm really anal about texting. I like having words spelled out and punctuation and everything...soo it takes me forever because I lack one of those cool phones with the cool typing keyboard. :reject:

My confession: I check the weathernetwork.com compulsively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom