Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I have a relatively small number of FB friends (compared to some who have hundreds) and I limit them to people I have met in real life, and those I actually have been at least in semi-contact with over the years. High school classmates whom i may have spoken to once or twice are not on my list.

:eyebrow: are you sure that's the only reason?

Yeah I know Paris is great. The only thing I'm worrying about is the school...
I don't have tickets for Paris. I'll be in Italy that week so I'll go to Milan and both german shows (I'll try to score some tickets on friday), even though Paris is much closer to where I live than Berlin. I hope you have fun in Paris!!! :cool:

Yeah, I won't be alone! :hyper:
We should get a list of all the interferencer's attending the Berlin show.

Congrats on the Paris thing. Would that be permanent if you accepted or exchange?

A simple change of winter to summer tires turns into a full replacement of all four, a replacement of the front breaks, change of break fluid and oil and a bill of about €740. :( Glad I don't have to foot that bill.
But nice to have new brakes before you are going on a 450km trip over the Autobahn again.

^thanks!
that would be an exchange. but I'm not sure if I'm accepted for next winter semester or next summer semester....the email I got has a red X for summer '10! does that mean yes or no?! :lol: Oh and it's just me and another student. Luckily she's a very good friend of mine and she said x means 'yes'. LOL
Maybe you should come over to the tour forum...:shifty:

Oops, forgot about that section.

I also would interpret the x as a yes. What's up with Dublin?

Oops, forgot about that section.

I also would interpret the x as a yes. What's up with Dublin?

Usually I would agree with you...x means yes, but I applied for next winter term. that's weird...anyway. I think Dublin is very popular to choose, cause it's the only english-speaking country we could go to. BA students at my uni are always in competetion with industrial engineers. I think you can say we're bullied...:down:

Usually I would agree with you...x means yes, but I applied for next winter term. that's weird...anyway. I think Dublin is very popular to choose, cause it's the only english-speaking country we could go to. BA students at my uni are always in competetion with industrial engineers. I think you can say we're bullied...:down:

Exzellenzinitiative my ass, my fine little uni has about 100 partner unis all over the world. I'm sorry!
Paris in summer would definitely be worth it, but in winter?

Exzellenzinitiative my ass, my fine little uni has about 100 partner unis all over the world. I'm sorry!
Paris in summer would definitely be worth it, but in winter?

inseec in paris is even more elite than rwth...:|
I wanted to go in winter cause I'll graduate next summer (err, I mean I'll hopefully...) and I don't want to spend the last semester somewhere else.:|

Makes sense.

I guess everything is more elite than our German universities. We've got a lot to do to catch up.
Due to my semester abroad I'll have to do at least one more semester here. I'm glad if I can graduate in WS10/11.

Would have cost me €810. Hey, that makes it cheaper to repair my mother's car once a month. :D

9000 texts would cost me £90 in credit. :uhoh:

Yep, same here. :yikes:

I can survive for about 2 months with 20 euros. I barely call and texting, well not that often. I get called by friends who have contracts, but I just don't see the use in getting one myself. It'd just make me call more not to waste my money.

I don't text that much, have about 700 texts in my outbox and that's over about 3 months... but I ring SO much. Have 4 hours on there so far since last week :yikes:

i only really text one person, and i can email them from my phone...so i do that instead because it's cheaper. unless i need them to get the message really fast, obvs.

i think i'll be using my phone a lot more when i go onto a particular plan next year :drool:

9000 text !!!! Fuck me.

Im on unlimited texts but i dont do it that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom