Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually prefer not being in his company at the moment (taking awkwardness into account), so today wasn't very fun spending the afternoon with him... with neither of us really talking to each other and acting very self consciously. Which is hard to do, on a trampoline in your best friends pyjamas :|

I think I've settled on my career path - I'm planning on going into Internal Medicine with the idea of doing fellowship in Hematology/Oncology.

I actually prefer not being in his company at the moment (taking awkwardness into account), so today wasn't very fun spending the afternoon with him... with neither of us really talking to each other and acting very self consciously. Which is hard to do, on a trampoline in your best friends pyjamas :|

Nothing spells awkward and self conscious like trampolining in other peoples pyjamas. :lmao: I didnt know if you meant that as a metaphor or it was literal. :lol:

Nothing spells awkward and self conscious like trampolining in other peoples pyjamas. :lmao: I didnt know if you meant that as a metaphor or it was literal. :lol:

Haha no... in a literal sense, SADLY!

You just can't do poised and elegant while trying to attempt a somersault :tsk:

Party going on in the flat above me, i just cant find the energy to go . Ex is up there also, stealing my friends.

So I've been looking around at all my stuff and I've always been against owning random things that I never use. I eyed a Christmas present today that I NEVER use. It is pretty sad to get rid of Christmas presents that people bought you but I'm considering selling it. My point of view is what's the point of owning something I never asked for and never wanted when I can sell it for something useful? :shifty:

Is that wrong of me and a little pathetic? :reject:

Ha. Ex just txt me saying she is " tired " and doesnt want to walk home so she has asked if she can crash at mine. No chance !!

:lol: x100

I must resist.

So I've been looking around at all my stuff and I've always been against owning random things that I never use. I eyed a Christmas present today that I NEVER use. It is pretty sad to get rid of Christmas presents that people bought you but I'm considering selling it. My point of view is what's the point of owning something I never asked for and never wanted when I can sell it for something useful? :shifty:

Is that wrong of me and a little pathetic? :reject:

i've been looking around at my room looking at what i can sell before i move. i have no idea about what things are gifts and what aren't....and i don't feel bad about offloading any of it.

My uncle has been admitted to hospital after colapsing. Apparantly hes been having chest pains and it turns out hes anaemic, by the sounds of it hes got the same sort of problems my mum had a few years ago.

Im really scared incase it turns out to be something serious. :( I love him to bits and I consider him to be more of a father figure to me than my own dad...

My uncle has been admitted to hospital after colapsing. Apparantly hes been having chest pains and it turns out hes anaemic, by the sounds of it hes got the same sort of problems my mum had a few years ago.

Im really scared incase it turns out to be something serious. :( I love him to bits and I consider him to be more of a father figure to me than my own dad...

:hug: I hope your uncle is ok

Came home quite grumpy Saturday night. There's this girl. :rolleyes: To put it incredibly euphemistically, I had a perfectly square sandwhich, until one of my mates came along and cut it into little pieces.

I've never been great mates with this kid, for numerous reasons, but this was just the straw that severed the camel's spinal cord. I made friends with her at uni first, I was basically the only person she knew. I introduced her at the pub crawl, and then all of a sudden he takes it upon himself to jump the queue, and they hooked up the other night. Now I feel I've got a right to be angry. Maybe I didn't have a shot, probably not, who knows. But that's still pretty shit bloke.

In totally unrelated news, I also wanted to come in and say that I am now certain of what my problem is with girls. I get stuck in the friend zone, like immediately, with pretty much any and every girl I meet. I know the problem now, I just want to know the bloody solution. :lol: So, chime in if you like.

Here's a Scrubs analogy.

YouTube - Scrubs - The Friend Zone

No words of wisdom I'm afraid (although your 'friend' sounds like a right plonker at best, severed spinal chord and all) . . . have been known since infinity as the 'friend of the hot girl' :shrug: . . . guess its better than being the girl 'with the great personality' :lol:

On another note . . . I applaud your taste in tv shows . . . I love me some scrubs :D

In totally unrelated news, I also wanted to come in and say that I am now certain of what my problem is with girls. I get stuck in the friend zone, like immediately, with pretty much any and every girl I meet. I know the problem now, I just want to know the bloody solution. :lol: So, chime in if you like.

Daniel, the friend zone is deadly, so try to avoid it at all costs. Be upfront and tell a girl what you want before you become friends. Or, lie and make up stories like I do.

I've done well for myself avoiding the friend zone, but that's mostly because my relationships never last long enough to become friends. Although, I'm sort of stuck now because I seem to be in friend zone territory with Robin. :down:

I took some e's on saturday ( to no effect ) and spent all day Sunday feeling dog rough.

I think I'm in the only Town in the world that doesn't celebrate St. Patricks day... I only just realised it was because of coming on here! What's the big deal with it?! :huh: :scratch:

I forgot all about it. Someone at work wished me a happy St.Patrick's day and I thought she had got the wrong date. She said she had even drawn a big shamrock on the message board for me and it didn't even click. :doh:

Nobody believes I'm from Ireland. Many folk think I sound American (I really don't). I am really paranoid about my accent and find myself having to repeat things constantly. I sometimes have to put on a silly accent so I can make myself understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom