Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has some tips on how to pass your driver's license test, it'd be much appreciated :lol: I'm sick of people telling me how easy it is. I just froze.

i have no idea what you mean! :angel:
:tongue: Ofcourse you don't, but your subconscious obviously does!

If anyone has some tips on how to pass your driver's license test, it'd be much appreciated :lol: I'm sick of people telling me how easy it is. I just froze.

Don't listen to people how easy it is! If it's your theory, just keep learning the rules until you can dream them! If it's the practical exam, practice makes perfect. Even if you are sitting next to your parent or someone else driving, it helps to watch others drive too.
Oh, and I got tranq meds from the doctor against the nerves, that helped perfectly too! :wink:

i bought a macbook pro yesterday. and an iphone.

child is outside playing with paint. cat is playing with paint. cat has tail which resembles a feather duster and sweeps over 3 yo's masterpiece occasionally. paint is water based finger paint. cat is on her own with this one.

3 yo has builder's butt, kneeling down intently.

i had a great brilliant idea last week.

last night, i played with my invalid sister's ipod touch. i set a daily reminder for her for my birthday which will beep until my birthday. my birthday is not until feb 24. my sister is recouperating after a knee op. she had no idea how to use the ipod touch. she will now. i also set her clocks to random world times in russia, st kitts, and somewhere else that no one has probably even heard of.

i'm going to take a photo of builder's butt now. bye.

:lol: . . . although I think I'm glad I'm not your sister :D (but as am deaf as a door post it would be my husband and kids freaking out about clocks going off at random times whilst me carries on clueless to the chaos that ensues :lol: ) :hmm: :evil:

I once had a dream that Axver called me Trashy McTrashpants :lol:

:giggle:

You probably cope with your alcohol better than I do PR, I'm the biggest lightweight on earth... one glass of wine, and I'm anyone's :lol:

I'm rather a fan too :D

:hi5: To a bit of casual substance and alcohol abuse :D

:up: although I think I gave you a run for your money in the lightweight department the other night , very sad and silly state of affairs

We all have dreams about him:shocked:

He's real too.

:tongue: Ofcourse you don't, but your subconscious obviously does!

Don't listen to people how easy it is! If it's your theory, just keep learning the rules until you can dream them! If it's the practical exam, practice makes perfect. Even if you are sitting next to your parent or someone else driving, it helps to watch others drive too.
Oh, and I got tranq meds from the doctor against the nerves, that helped perfectly too! :wink:

Cheers!

If I fail again I'll seriously consider tranqs.

Some of the stuff is just ridiculous. Like, you can feel for getting your left front slightly up on the gutter when you pull over to do a three point turn because it creates a dangerous driving situation.

I found some fossil bones while cleaning up my rental places' backyard, the previous owners must have collected rocks, I have a cervical vertebra fragment and intact femur, decent size too, I need to do some diagnostics, but I may have finally found a bloody dinosaur at the bottom of the garden :hyper:

/Not just a poseur, I have a degree in palaeontology :sexywink:

He's real too.

Cheers!

If I fail again I'll seriously consider tranqs.

Some of the stuff is just ridiculous. Like, you can feel for getting your left front slightly up on the gutter when you pull over to do a three point turn because it creates a dangerous driving situation.

I failed the first time because I was driving 2 km too slow. THat's not even an official reason to fail, you cannot fail for driving too slow. :| Yet the biatch let me fail anyway. Might've been because I was nervous and thus too careful, but no, the official reason she gave was that I drove too slow.
My driving instructor was baffled. And so was I. The 2nd time I got the same woman, she didn't recognize me and for some reason I passed. While my instructor said I drove much worse than last time and he'd have let me fail this time! :lol: I guess there's a bit of luck involved or so. I was realllly calm though, the tranqs worked great.

Some girl invited me to crash at her's for 3 weeks because her friend has gone to Iran to see family. I would go but im afraid we would get our wires crossed :lol:

I failed the first time because I was driving 2 km too slow. THat's not even an official reason to fail, you cannot fail for driving too slow. :| Yet the biatch let me fail anyway. Might've been because I was nervous and thus too careful, but no, the official reason she gave was that I drove too slow.
My driving instructor was baffled. And so was I. The 2nd time I got the same woman, she didn't recognize me and for some reason I passed. While my instructor said I drove much worse than last time and he'd have let me fail this time! :lol: I guess there's a bit of luck involved or so. I was realllly calm though, the tranqs worked great.

You should have just kept driving in one of those crazy "You cant escape!!!!" ways. If you dont leave the car with a licence, no-one does! :lol:

The deadline is over.
The work is FINALLY in, presentations are done and I won a design book for my efforts :D
Spent friday, saturday, today and most likely the rest of the week at the beach enjoying the sun.
England smashed the french side to pieces in the six nations yesterday.
Going for Chinese with great friends tonight then outoutout. And more plans for Tuesday and Wednesday night :up:
Oh yeah this end of term is turning out to be a sick one!

I found some fossil bones while cleaning up my rental places' backyard, the previous owners must have collected rocks, I have a cervical vertebra fragment and intact femur, decent size too, I need to do some diagnostics, but I may have finally found a bloody dinosaur at the bottom of the garden :hyper:

/Not just a poseur, I have a degree in palaeontology :sexywink:

how many feet down were you cleaning, exactly?

:lol:

how many feet down were you cleaning, exactly?

:lol:
On the surface, on the edge of the flower bed, next to a huge lump of tourmaline; they obviously collected rocks, and happened to have picked up some bone from somewhere, which has somehow traced its way to me.

As much as I generally appreciate a bit of drama, I'm getting sick of it right now.

Wow, really? That's shocking. We're told to drive 5kms under the speed limit to be on the safe side.

:lol: We'll see how I go. Last time I failed it was because I got tunnel vision and didn't give way at an intersection.

You should have just kept driving in one of those crazy "You cant escape!!!!" ways. If you dont leave the car with a licence, no-one does! :lol:

This made me laugh :lol:

Dad just lost his job. He got retrenched though, so that's the good part.

It's the happiest I've seen him in years... maybe forever.

Dude! Hope things go really well from here. Sounds like he's pleased at the new possibilities and glad to see the back of this old place!
:up:

Haha, cheers :D

Dude! Hope things go really well from here. Sounds like he's pleased at the new possibilities and glad to see the back of this old place!
:up:

He has been quite happy, but keeping himself busy at the same time, making calls, arranging interviews. The way he sees it, if he can a job in the next few months, it's like he won 50k on the lottery.

i fucking hate st patrick's day, and here's why

yeah. that's right. i hate it.

KISS ME I'M IRISH. no buddy, being 1/256th irish because your great, great grandfather saw ireland from a boat while emigrating from england does not actually count.

all of these fucking people claiming irish heritage despite not knowing a damn thing about if they might be or not...ugh. i hate it.

can we just call it an excuse to drink and drop the crap, please?

same thing for people who say feck and aren't directly referencing father ted. it does not make you sound irish, it makes you sound like a dolt.

or you can be like me and be singing along to tori so loudly that you don't even hear that awful noise as your foot slips off the clutch, mid gear change :lol:

one day, i will learn not to wear cork soled high heels while driving. one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom