Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent an hour on the phone talking about nothing at all and it was lovely :love: And he's coming round to spend the evening with me on Thursday :love: We're going to watch Au Revoir, Les Enfants :love:

^ :hug: internet deprivation is worse than dehydration. :wink:

I've lost my mind again. :)
In a good way and a bad way.
ex.] U2 = distraction, lovely music, pump-age for the upcoming tour, and so on.
U2 = I lose track of time, I don't accomplish much, don't do my schoolwork, and more!

Oh U2. You are my sin.. thus, my confession. Haha. :|

<== ... is drinking a 24oz can of Miller Genuine Draft before entering class. :happy:

:reject:

... and I'm fucked for midterms... but I don't care. :shrug:
/random confession

I forgot to pay my mobile phone bill. . . . and now it's been cut off :reject: I feel so stoopid

:hug:

:lol: different line, I can still use the internet on my phone though. I'm fixing it up today. The worst part is that I usually pay MrCins at the same time. . .busted

I actually secretly like it when things like this happen . . . my hublet has his head up his bum about stuff like this and I like to think that it teaches the hublets of the world just how important we are :wink:

^ :hug: internet deprivation is worse than dehydration. :wink:

I've lost my mind again. :)
In a good way and a bad way.
ex.] U2 = distraction, lovely music, pump-age for the upcoming tour, and so on.
U2 = I lose track of time, I don't accomplish much, don't do my schoolwork, and more!

Oh U2. You are my sin.. thus, my confession. Haha. :|

me thinks you are not the only one . . . when people ask after me on the phone and they say 'where's mum' . . . they'll say mums in 'blue land' or 'U2 land' . . . :lol: :reject:

:sad: I studied that at university.

:up: for French films. Í finally got round to buying Il y a longtemps que je t'aime last night. Can't wait for it to arrive. :drool:

Il ya longtemps que je t'aime is easily my favourite film, have fun watching it :up:

My aunts are talking about selling my Granddads house again, which is our family house. My mum is upset about it, as am I. :(

:hug: I can relate, we're selling pa's house, which is our family house too. Very upsetting.

me thinks you are not the only one . . . when people ask after me on the phone and they say 'where's mum' . . . they'll say mums in 'blue land' or 'U2 land' . . . :lol: :reject:

:lmao: REally? That's hilarious.

I confess that after one week of uni, I am enjoying it :D I like doing subjects that are actually specific, and I make friends pretty easily.

I'm dropping philosophy though, waaay to many massive nerds, I can't see myself enjoying the class.

I confess that after one week of uni, I am enjoying it :D I like doing subjects that are actually specific, and I make friends pretty easily.

I'm dropping philosophy though, waaay to many massive nerds, I can't see myself enjoying the class.

uni :cute: . . . i hope to go back one day before the grey matter completely disintergrates and finish a degree I started way back when :yes: . . . philosophy has its place, but it kinda bugged me after a bit . . . always felt a bit like I was trying to get hold of a cloud . . .

:lmao: REally? That's hilarious.

. . . funny to a point . . . waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to embarrassing when they start telling people who already think I am certifiable when it comes to U2 . . .one of the kids teachers calls me the bonostalker :reject:

Pictures, please? :cute:

seconded

Sometimes I'm so tempted to just give up on people.

:hug: . . . but what if this one is worth it??? although, you know deep down in your gut which way to fly . . . just listen to yourself :yes:

I have doctor's handwriting. I used to have very nice penmanship, but now my client's files look like godawful scribbles :der: It's hard to write anything neatly after 8 hours of massaging.

i heard a song today on the radio, a live song, a new song, and i said to the husband, "is this u2 or coldplay?" and he didn't know either.
:giggle:

i haven't listened to the new album since i first got it, so none of the songs are memorised yet. and i don't know coldplay much.

... that's all.
:sexywink:

^ are you trying to stir up trouble young lady . . . :lol:

I have the album on a couple of times a day (having to play taxi driver helps ) but the words aren't sticking like they used to . . . my youngest knows them pretty much inside out though and he is often the one who will look at me like I'm nutso when driving along and the beginning of something U2 comes on and I'm oblivious :der:

an another note . . . am looking forward to listening to Sound Relief today . . . although I could die with embarrassment whenver I see an ad proclaiming the special guest to close the sydney show is none other than everyones favourite Jive Talker ,Barry Gibb - ick that's lame :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom