Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Im not proud. :uhoh: Well, actually is isnt my island, I just live here.

Second highest teenage binge drinking rate in Europe, and (according to an old teacher) highest Chlamydia rate in Europe, I present to you, the Isle of Man. :applaud:

Protip: Dont touch the natives. :der:

See, I knew I belonged there all this time!

Random confession: This past week has been one of, if not the best ever of my life. Thank you Interference for playing Cupid :heart:

^ or does it hold the secret to eternal youth and beauty???

Okay, am feeling ever so slightly freaked

Long story short - my gorgeous brother died nearly 14 years ago at the way to young age of 21 . . .over the last few days I just get the feeling that he's here . . . I have an 'andy warhol' pop art pic he did of himself on my kitchen wall, it fell down a few days ago . . .skidded fair across the kitchen floor and hit my chair . . . was walking past my bookshelf recently, the photo of he and I fell at my feet, I have a photo of him tucked away in my wallet . . . was getting some money out yesterday and it fell out and landed at my feet . . . opened my in box this morning and a friend of Mum and Dads from many moons ago had sent me an email, after only just learning of his passing, with a photo he found of me and my brother . . . he is sitting at my feet :crazy:

I'm thinking it is just his way of telling me he's still here but its still freaking me out a little bit . . .maybe I'm just reading way to much into it???

Three hundred dollars? :ohmy:

My thoughts exactly . . . :shocked:
I decided it would be my early birthday present to myself. Does that make it better? :giggle:

It's :drool: French lace.. a work of art.

:up: To that, I hate how I'll spend 1000$ on a purse:crack:
I can't quite bring myself to spend that much on a purse, but I admire them from afar......... for now.

Is the purse made of gold?

Boys :cute: They just don't understand these things :patsonhead:

Yes the purse holds my youth!:wink:

well, in that case . . . pictures please :wink:

I decided it would be my early birthday present to myself. Does that make it better? :giggle:

It's :drool: French lace.. a work of art.

oh alrighty then :) (I'd ask for pictures too, but that would be a little bit errrrrr :huh: :D )

I can't quite bring myself to spend that much on a purse, but I admire them from afar......... for now.

Boys :cute: They just don't understand these things :patsonhead:

true . . . am thinking back to my young and free 21 year old self and remember spending US$379 on a gorgeous black hand crocheted lace coat that I found in this gorgeous little shop in Soho on my first visit to NY. . .which when converted back to the aussie dollar frightened the hell out of my credit card :lol:

^ or does it hold the secret to eternal youth and beauty???

Okay, am feeling ever so slightly freaked

Long story short - my gorgeous brother died nearly 14 years ago at the way to young age of 21 . . .over the last few days I just get the feeling that he's here . . . I have an 'andy warhol' pop art pic he did of himself on my kitchen wall, it fell down a few days ago . . .skidded fair across the kitchen floor and hit my chair . . . was walking past my bookshelf recently, the photo of he and I fell at my feet, I have a photo of him tucked away in my wallet . . . was getting some money out yesterday and it fell out and landed at my feet . . . opened my in box this morning and a friend of Mum and Dads from many moons ago had sent me an email, after only just learning of his passing, with a photo he found of me and my brother . . . he is sitting at my feet :crazy:

I'm thinking it is just his way of telling me he's still here but its still freaking me out a little bit . . .maybe I'm just reading way to much into it???

I think you have had a visit. :hug: Don't be afraid--you know he's not going to do anything to hurt you. Talk to him! :hug:

:tsk: $1000 for a TV I can understand, $1000 for a purse?
Yes, but TVs just sit there. You can't take it with you. And purses hold stuff. THEY HOLD STUFF!

See my point?

oh alrighty then :) (I'd ask for pictures too, but that would be a little bit errrrrr :huh: : D )
:hmm:

me either.
Maybe if you showed us a pic of these items we could see your point :sexywink:
:hmm:

:wink:

I don't understand either of those. :crack: Does that make me genderless?
Yep :coocoo:

Nahh :wink:

Haha yeah. I was also going to ask if the bra comes with a free boob job. :drool:
No boob jobs for me, pls. A well-made bra makes the girls look fabulous :sexywink: Seeeeee?

I dont think Ive ever spent more than £10 on a bra. :hmm:

My purse was free from a magazine. :happy: Id really like a better one, but they never have a secure bit for your notes, theyre always open. At least the one I have now has a zip. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom