Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute: i daren't disagree.
swoon.gif
(am i allowed to post that?)

you daren't indeed. it usn't wrong.

Doesn't mean you CAN'T dance, mad1. It just means you may have to work harder and be less judgemental of your own abliities.

LOL gawd, you made me feel old there, LOL! :D:hug:

I know, I know what you mean.

Unfort having a brother the way he is and no other brother/sisters and mates interested in what I am interested in now, it has not helped. because that is the key secret to being that way by your mid-20s and really really good.

I didn't mean to make you feel old at all! :hug: I just started running last year (at age 34). My brother is 5 years older than me but always did sports (I NEVER did anything physical) and has been running for 10 years or so. We went running this summer and he kicked my ASS! Very humiliating.

Are you going to take a class?

Say its name loudly and proudly, dammit!

But Im not proud. :uhoh: Well, actually is isnt my island, I just live here.

Second highest teenage binge drinking rate in Europe, and (according to an old teacher) highest Chlamydia rate in Europe, I present to you, the Isle of Man. :applaud:

Protip: Dont touch the natives. :der:

I have always wanted to shake up and pop open a bottle of champagne despite the fact that I don’t drink alcohol. :lol:

Sometimes there are non-alco things like Bucks Fizz or fancy-ass juice with popping corks.

I only mastered the art of getting a cork off at new years this year. :der:

(fun fact, I put "cocks" the first time)

Im in the library doing my coursework. Its 01:53 am and i have 5 hours left to do my marketing assignment. This is a fucking disaster !

:doh::angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom