Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that's been bothering me for a while now... does anyone have any idea where Carlos(RRU2) is? :sad: Haven't seen him on here in forever! I wonder if he's okay. Did he just quit the internet?

Meh. :|

OK keep deleting stuff here now as don't know how to phrase it. :lol::reject: Will just say I feel bad for seeing a workmate with his daughter ( who is about my age ) out on our night out before and thinking, I wish my Dad was like that. :sigh: They got on so well. :cute: :jealous::lol:

I have no idea what I am doing for Xmas. /loser. :sad::lol: Its kinda of another day to me. Only had one offer for Xmas day which was to go with my ex to his sisters. Sweet offer :cute: I unfortunately hate his family. :lol:

/end pity party. :shifty::lol:

Meh. :|

OK keep deleting stuff here now as don't know how to phrase it. :lol::reject: Will just say I feel bad for seeing a workmate with his daughter ( who is about my age ) out on our night out before and thinking, I wish my Dad was like that. :sigh: They got on so well. :jealous:

I have no idea what I am doing for Xmas. /loser. :sad::lol: Its kinda of another day to me. Only had one offer for Xmas day which was to go with my ex to his sisters. Sweet offer :cute: I unfortunately hate his family. :lol:

/end pity party. :shifty::lol:

Oh Jem.:hug: You are the sweetest girl and I really wish you were closer! I have a Christmas surprise up my sleeve for you!:shifty:

Something that's been bothering me for a while now... does anyone have any idea where Carlos(RRU2) is? :sad: Haven't seen him on here in forever! I wonder if he's okay. Did he just quit the internet?

:bitestonguetilitbleeds:

I don't know what happened with said person, though I can surely guess. Let's just say we're all better off without certain people around.

:yes:

:uhoh: Nevermind that can of worms. Sorry I even asked.

Jem, you can come over to celebrate christmas with me. I'd love an excuse to get away from my family at any time! :lol:

OK keep deleting stuff here now as don't know how to phrase it. :lol::reject: Will just say I feel bad for seeing a workmate with his daughter ( who is about my age ) out on our night out before and thinking, I wish my Dad was like that. :sigh: They got on so well. :cute: :jealous::lol:

/end pity party:lol:

:hug: so many hugs and warm fuzzies for you angel . . . there's room at our table for you anytime . . . entry fee will be one duckface photo :sexywink:

and for what it's worth beautiful girl, I don't think there is a person alive who hasn't had that thought about their parents / family / friends, no matter the state of their relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom