Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mayhaps this should be in the hate thread :shrug:

i should be getting on a plane in 3 hours to Melbourne for this little show that a certain irish band are putting on . . . i've heard is quite good and the crowd are pretty special to boot . . . can't ~ am sick and doc advised me not to fly, even though ear infection is just simmering away . . . aaaaaand my boss has organised for a ton of head office flunkies to train me today :cute: . . . but that's not my random confesh . . . i am staggered by how f*****g upset i am that melbourne isn't happening . . . i'm not three for gad's sake so just.stop.crying . . . I know i am still seeing them in 9 days time . . . but wow . . . is feeling like a bit of a twit right now :doh: :sad:

needs to go find her big girl pants and smile and just get on with it ~ sheesh :der:

:sad::sad:

PR - what a bummer. At least you've got another show to look forward to :hug: Those of us who had shows cancelled last year feel a little of your pain. :hug: And no matter the age, tears are totally appropriate at this point.

for GG

tumblr_l76926rqLO1qzd6nho1_400.jpg

:cute:

i should be getting on a plane in 3 hours to Melbourne for this little show that a certain irish band are putting on . . . i've heard is quite good and the crowd are pretty special to boot . . . can't ~ am sick and doc advised me not to fly, even though ear infection is just simmering away . . . aaaaaand my boss has organised for a ton of head office flunkies to train me today :cute: . . . but that's not my random confesh . . . i am staggered by how f*****g upset i am that melbourne isn't happening . . . i'm not three for gad's sake so just.stop.crying . . . I know i am still seeing them in 9 days time . . . but wow . . . is feeling like a bit of a twit right now :doh: :sad:

needs to go find her big girl pants and smile and just get on with it ~ sheesh :der:

:love:
funny-pictures-otter-has-an-other-half.jpg

:hug: Ugh, that sucks. Don't feel embarassed about crying. You were really looking forward to it, and not just to the show. I know how you feel, I felt that way when Danny texted me a few nights ago that he met up with all the Aussies that went to the first show. :( I wanted to meet all you guys there, but it just didn't happen that way. But it sucks more that you can't go, as you're much closer than I ever was to going!
Will you be cured before the next few shows? :hug:

for GG

tumblr_l76926rqLO1qzd6nho1_400.jpg

:cute:

That is bad news. It is sad. I can see being frustrated and upset about it. Very sorry to hear that you will miss the show.

I know there isn't much I could say or do to make it better. But just know that I am sad that you are missing the show and wish I could do something to change that for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So my new bf doesnt like U2 and he's allergic to cats. :sad:

What do I doooo... I think he's 'the one' :scream:

I think 'a few songs' from JT / R&H era. But yeah.. really not into them.

And of course ALL of my cats want to sit on his lap.

I think 'a few songs' from JT / R&H era. But yeah.. really not into them.

And of course ALL of my cats want to sit on his lap.

The cat thing...I don't know how you can work that out but the U2 thing is so minor when you weigh it against all the positives. :sexywink:

I was referring to that. :up:

Oops, I almost forgot to add you're krazeeeeeee. :kiss:

Anyways, I confess that my boyfriend disclosed something to me that I'm not exactly reacting well to. To him, I'm playing it off like it's not a big deal, but I'm secretly freaking out. :uhoh:

I like Re-Offender. Great vid.
I'm a huge fan of Corbijn.

I really don't know how to pronounce Corbijn.:huh: But I think the 'j' is silent. So I mostly say it like Corbine (as in turbine) and sometimes Corbain (brain without the 'r' ) and even Corbin (as in dust bin )
And sometimes I even misspell it 'Corbjin'. But that probably won't make any difference if 'j' is silent:hmm:

Please enlighten me.....

Go to : http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f244/who-got-lucky-last-night-part-69-a-166911.html

vBulletin Message

keatontr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
:sad:

So i have absolutely no clue what you are talking about !!!

Anyways, I confess that my boyfriend disclosed something to me that I'm not exactly reacting well to. To him, I'm playing it off like it's not a big deal, but I'm secretly freaking out. :uhoh:

:kiss: I hope everything's ok. I'm here if you need to talk. But if it's not for my "virgin" ears, then I'm just here for support. :wink: :hug:

:laugh:

I really don't know how to pronounce Corbijn.:huh: But I think the 'j' is silent. So I mostly say it like Corbine (as in turbine) and sometimes Corbain (brain without the 'r' ) and even Corbin (as in dust bin )
And sometimes I even misspell it 'Corbjin'. But that probably won't make any difference if 'j' is silent:hmm:

Please enlighten me.....

Like Core-Bin

Hopefully this won't be an issue in your relationship. Don't forget to breathe.

Edge_Orchestra said:
Have him hypnotized to love U2 and some benedryl for the cat allergy? Does he at least love In-N-Out Burgers?

Maybe if you take him to a show he will 'get it' and 'understand' what we know and love about them?

Yea he likes in n out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom