Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wine is definitely an aquired taste. The fact that people enjoyed it used to baffle me, too, but now I don't mind a really good glass from time to time. Still, I don't care for much more than a small glass to sip with a meal and that's about it and I definitley have to be in the mood.

Wine tastes like crap! It baffles me why people would pay money to drink something that tastes that bad.

Try a muscat/moscatel wine sometimes. They're dessert wines, really sweet. I hate the taste of dry wines, and red wine. But the sweet ones are brilliant. :up:

Try a muscat/moscatel wine sometimes. They're dessert wines, really sweet. I hate the taste of dry wines, and red wine. But the sweet ones are brilliant. :up:

The kind I tried at Christmas was not sweet at all and I was thinking that I probably would have liked it better if it had been sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's nasty; so many people say that it's delicious and I just don't get it. I really don't like beer, either. Actually, all alcohol that I've tried tastes like medicine to me.

The kind I tried at Christmas was not sweet at all and I was thinking that I probably would have liked it better if it had been sweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's nasty; so many people say that it's delicious and I just don't get it. I really don't like beer, either. Actually, all alcohol that I've tried tastes like medicine to me.

What alcoholic beverages have you tried to make them taste like medicine? :lol: Beer and wine I can understand though. Even though I love beer I understand that it's a strange taste for most. But drinks like breezers, smirnoff ice or baileys or such, that's sweet tasting and most people like it. No medicine taste to me.

Why am I getting caught up on the one thing that's keeping me from being really happy right now?

:uhoh: *loves all wine, cider and vodka*

Hello,my name is BEG and I'm a lush....:drunk:

:flirt: well hai thar :flirt:

Why am I getting caught up on the one thing that's keeping me from being really happy right now?

ah romi, listen to that little voice just a tiny bit harder :hug:

My confession: I'm a mess trapped in my own head and nobody knows it.

I so wanted to be flip and say something smarty pantsish funny about what you just wrote, not to be nasty or to belittle you but because it is pretty much where I live most of the time ~ be kind to your lovely self; you really are not alone and I think you would be suprised at the number of people who have this same thought about themselves on a very very regular basis ~ take care :hug:

that reminds me, i should get around to trying wine made with muscardin grapes since i looooove grape juice made from them. i wouldn't know where to begin to find such a thing and plus i'm not sure it'd be a good idea :shifty:

that reminds me, i should get around to trying wine made with muscardin grapes since i looooove grape juice made from them. i wouldn't know where to begin to find such a thing and plus i'm not sure it'd be a good idea :shifty:

Muscardin is a dark-skinned grape variety primarily found in the southern part of the Rhône region. It is primarily noted for being one of the thirteen grape varieties permitted in the Château neuf-du-Pape appellation.[1]

:wink: According to Wikipedia.

:lol: i just meant i didn't know if wine made from them had a special name, but from what little i've seen on google, it's just muscardin wine, and apparently really hard to find. it's a sign i shouldn't ever drink wine! i'll just enjoy the juice, my mom bought a case for me to enjoy next time i visit. :drool:

Wishing I could be the one that could fix it, but knowing I just can't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom