Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LikeNoOneBefore said:

And that reminded me of the teacher from my old high school who got fired for having sex with a student! :lol:

And that reminds me of the teacher from my high school who married one of his former students!

LikeNoOneBefore said:

And that reminded me of the teacher from my old high school who got fired for having sex with a student! :lol:

oh, does that happen at every high school or what? :happy:

i confess that...i want matt bellamy's guitars. NOW.

(i also kind of want his body. he's a little fugly but the way he plays... :love: )

Victoria Beckham is a robot! Hahaha

I am taking tequila shots with my friend. For a lightweight...I can handle my alcohol very well! I mean I have had 4 shots and I don't even really feel it much at all.

I gave my ex strep throat.

He lied to me and said he was single, found out that he's still with the girl and has been with her for a year. He never added me to his Myspace.

I then today told his girlfriend's best friend, which happens to be my sister in law.

My ex is fucked.

My boss has been pushing us so hard at work that a couple of my coworkers have gotten sick and several are on the verge of a breakdown...and he doesn't seem to get it...because the more we work the more money he sees come in, and we're all trying to figure out a way to convince him to back off.

Regular hours are 8-4:45 M-F, and for the last 4 weeks we've been working 8-6 M-F and 8-1 on Saturdays. Not to mention, during the 8-6 hours the only break we have is lunch, otherwise we are working literally non stop. I've only been there the last 4 weeks so I can kind of keep it up (even though I have no energy when I get home), but my coworkers are ready to snap.

AtomicBono said:

i confess that...i want matt bellamy's guitars. NOW.

Have you checked out the Kit&Tab section of the Muse Messageboard? People have actually made bomber replicas, and they look amazing :drool: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=22000&page=29

I confess to being absolutely shit at receiving compliments, they make me feel embarressed and I never know how to respond.

struckpx said:
i have a huge fetish for victoria beckham. she is the perfect definition of MILF

I don't know, for some reason I think she has a really big head. It's not proportionate to her body.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I don't know, for some reason I think she has a really big head. It's not proportionate to her body.

her body makes up for it. ha.

she is just perfect.

struckpx said:

her body makes up for it. ha.

she is just perfect.

That's the problem, her body is way too small for her head.

It's nice, but still, she looks like a bobblehead. I call it the "Kate Bosworth Syndrome."

LemonMacPhisto said:

That's the problem, her body is way too small for her head.

It's nice, but still, she looks like a bobblehead. I call it the "Kate Bosworth Syndrome."

she is hot. the milf of my dreams.

That's cool. :up:

Milf is one of the greatest words in the history of the English language.

For you, not me. Let's just clarify that right now.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm jealous of the people in Europe who already got their Harry Potter books, especially since I have to wait until tomorrow morning. :(

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Northwestern University? :hmm:

His dad went there. And his dad was on the admissions board when they lived there before, but no, he's not going to Northwestern. He's going to Kendall College in Chicago. They are just living in Evanston to be awesome. haha

Sloane Peterson said:

His dad went there. And his dad was on the admissions board when they lived there before, but no, he's not going to Northwestern. He's going to Kendall College in Chicago. They are just living in Evanston to be awesome. haha

Northwestern is lovely. If I were rich, I'd go there. :lol:

My friend got SO much financial aid from there that he only has to pay $6800. :shocked:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Northwestern is lovely. If I were rich, I'd go there. :lol:

My friend got SO much financial aid from there that he only has to pay $6800. :shocked:

That's amazing!! I was going to see about Northwestern, but I am not exactly sure what I want to do and it's so $$ and so selective. My friend's dad was an accountant and if he was still on the admission's board he could pull a few strings for me... *hehe* just kidding.

-- I may feel the urge to hurt if someone tries to tell me about HP 7. I haven't even read #6 how will I make it? :scream:

And love_u2_adam I can relate. I knocked off work early last week to go to a 'family luncheon' but i was going to the footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom