Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL_04 said:

That's EXACTLY what I do. If something important's coming up I always talk it over with myself. :S

I talk to myself in the car when I am driving sometimes. As the saying goes, you think the best when in a car driving. Or at least I thought that is how it goes:huh:

Irvine511 said:

:tsk:

this is why God invented the French Press.
You know, I usually just drink black coffee, so the French Press, to me anyway, sounds like something you negotiate for at a massage parlour in Amsterdam.

I've never smoked anything...pot, cigarettes...etc.

I own the movie Mannequin w/Kim Catrall

I dumped a guy via e-mail when I was 16.

I tear up while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and any pet rescue show on the Animal Planet channel

I would wear my pajamas all day, every day if I had a choice.

things about my past/childhood are still affecting my current relationships

I worry way too much about all kinds of things

I talk to myself in my car driving to and from work.

I am terrified of drugs, alcohol and smoking.

I believe in abstinence until marriage.

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me via AIM. :rant:

I'm afraid of getting older.

I subconsciously compare men to past ones that I liked. :reject:

I weigh about 110 lbs., but I don't have an eating disorder, even though I kind of keep an eye on maintaining my weight.

-I was born in a Baptist (not devout) family, but I consider myself agnostic.

-I just want to be with someone (in a relationship) but I don't want to go through the formalities (flirting, dates, etc.) I just want to be comfortable with him and able to burp, fart, etc., tell him everything. I hate the dating games.

-I love roughplay. I loved it when my ex would take control. Then again, sometimes I like to be in complete control as well.

-I love dressing up and wearing dresses and high heels...classy clothing, but never slutty.

Sloane Peterson said:

-I just want to be with someone (in a relationship) but I don't want to go through the formalities (flirting, dates, etc.) I just want to be comfortable with him and able to burp, fart, etc., tell him everything. I hate the dating games.

yes, dating sucks. i hate going to dinner and having to try to 'get to know' the other person. luckily i never had to do that with my girlfriend (college dorms are awesome haha).

Sloane Peterson said:

-I love roughplay. I loved it when my ex would take control. Then again, sometimes I like to be in complete control as well.

well, that goes without saying :wink:

When any of my friends come to me with boy problems or "I miss him" boo hoo stuff I have the urge to smack them :yikes:

I really don't care, but because they're my friends I try my best to care :shrug:

I hardly read books because they really just don't make books I like anymore. There is one series I like, and it's not even a "teen book" series. Teen books are all about suicide, sex, and drugs. Why would I want to read about that? :yuck:

I ALWAYS cry at those Rice Krispie's "Childhood Is Calling" commercials with the parents and kids baking Rice Krispie treats....:sad:

I love Lifetime Movies

I drink way too much coffee.

I think there's nothing Hugh Laurie can't do.

I love Nickleback

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i like a guy so much and i hate it. i dont want to like him at all but i do. practically everyone i know has either liked him or does now. and he'll never have the same feelings for me.

:huh:

i know you love me aids, its ok. but aids remember i'll always love you too
:wink:
*a*

I talk to myself sometimes. Serious discussions too. I don't answer myself but I ask myself rhetorical questions. I mumble what I should've said.

Married/taken guys are severely attracted to me, they are willing to risk everything for one night with me. :madspit:

I don't know what I want in life. I know what I want to do, but I don't know how about to go to make it happen. Too lazy, too weak.

U2isthebest said:
I ALWAYS cry at those Rice Krispie's "Childhood Is Calling" commercials with the parents and kids baking Rice Krispie treats....:sad:

I love the direction and color of those commercials. The black & white with just a touch of color works really well to make it seem retro and modern at the same time. :hmm:

Anyway, I enjoy those commercials, but I've never found them sad. :hug:

I'm terrified of airplanes, but I want to visit Europe some day.

Ever since tornado sirens accidentally went off at 2 AM one night in my town, I'm always convinced that I can faintly hear them. I'm scared of tornados pretty badly.

I watch people from across busy areas like malls, my school, hallways etc. and make up dialogue for them with my friends.

I hate country music, but Keith Urban is my exception. He makes me cry a lot sometimes.

I hate when other people make fun of overweight people. I get so mad, even though I am underweight.

I can't snap.

I fix my hair whenever I'm near a mirror... a completely narcissistic quality, at least for me.

I have a crush on a girl who does somewhat hardcore drugs.

Bad music makes me physically ill, no joke. Put on some Nickelback and I get a headache. It's like LMP kryptonite.

I have liked my best guy friend for almost a year now, and he's bi with a preference to guys (please don't make any "you can't be bi" comments :lol: ).

Oh yeah, I'm a girl, by the way. :D (No, that's not a confession. That's for the people who didn't know and read my aforementioned statement.)

Casimir Pulaski Day, Do You Realize and the guitar solo in Comfortably Numb are the only musical pieces that make me cry, but they really do it sometimes.

LikeNoOneBefore said:

I watch people from across busy areas like malls, my school, hallways etc. and make up dialogue for them with my friends.

O my gosh, I love that. I call it "talking people". We try to figure out their lives just by watching them from afar. We sit and pretend to know what they are thinking or saying to one another... My cousin and I especially do it at our family reunions to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom