Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: I can't believe what I;m hearing!!! How can you keep your hands in the water if it's that hot?!?! :lol: I do use hot water, but I have to wear gloves, it's too hot!

Am I just fighting a losing battle here?

Poor me... :(

Imma come geelong this week :dancing: promise.

well for starters, put the DISHES in the water... not your hands... keep your hands above the water, keep the dishes half in the water, and clean them..... then quickly get the next one without burning your hands... and repeat :wink:

:sigh: a lot of girls talk shit about me behind my back ones i don't even know!
My ex was talking to a girl at the bar and she called me an "easy fuck", she doesn't even know me. Do you think its jealousy?

Maybe you are projecting that image? I don't know you, either, so it's hard to know what other people are thinking. People are cruel sometimes. :sad:

I just fail to see how her saying that to your ex helps her get some action.

She's a fucked up girl, i know her.

Maybe you are projecting that image? I don't know you, either, so it's hard to know what other people are thinking. People are cruel sometimes. :sad:

I guess i do, that's what my friend told me this afternoon:lol:. blah im not gonna change because some people don't wanna get to know me.

lol let me explain that... im a fun flirt and i have some bigger "assets" that are hard to cover up because im not a big girl, im very skinny and seriously just cause i have them im a slut.

well for starters, put the DISHES in the water... not your hands... keep your hands above the water, keep the dishes half in the water, and clean them..... then quickly get the next one without burning your hands... and repeat :wink:

but itsn't just easier to put gloves on and wash them in the sink?? :scratch: :lol: i don't know anymore. seems like more effort that way. besides, if you're all calling me a wuss then you have to call my mum a wuss too :madspit:

I seem to be a bit depressed. Bleh.

these holidays are doing this to me as well :scream: i have waaay too much time to myself. i said to my cricket coach just before i've been bored, and he said, "well go and get laid!"

but, amazing as it sounds, its not quite so absolutely easy for some people.

18 in 12 days :dancing:

I seem to be a bit depressed. Bleh.

:hug: I hope you'll be better soon.

I've been a bit depressed recently as well, it's a summer thing for me. In June, my classes are ending, and then there is the big black hole that is summer for me, I just have to find a new structure for my time now. This year it's especially difficult because two of my classes were coming to an end and won't be continued in fall.

At the moment I'm also physically exhausted. I had surgery last week and my thyroid has been removed. Today I feel more "down" and exhausted than usual, I'm also starting to lose much hair, which is normal, I guess, because of the lack of hormons. It will be this way until I get proper medication. Physically, I'm quite fine, not much pain or such, but emotionally I'm not really up right now. I get tired quickly. Thank God it isn't so hot any more, actually it's quite rainy .... not so good for the mood, but good for your health if you're trying to recover from surgery.

Paul Roos is back :dancing:

Who's in there at the moment Anna? (have I got it right this time? :wink:] It looks a lot like Rob Sitch, WHO HAS A NEW SHOW STARTING TONIGHT, 9:30pm ON CHANNEL 2!!!! :love:

I won Poker at a mate's last night, up against 6 others. But it wasn't for money. :mad: :angry: :grumpy: :censored: :faint:

You know, I have never used this smiley ;)

I've been a bit depressed recently as well, it's a summer thing for me. In June, my classes are ending, and then there is the big black hole that is summer for me, I just have to find a new structure for my time now. This year it's especially difficult because two of my classes were coming to an end and won't be continued in fall.

At the moment I'm also physically exhausted. I had surgery last week and my thyroid has been removed. Today I feel more "down" and exhausted than usual, I'm also starting to lose much hair, which is normal, I guess, because of the lack of hormons. It will be this way until I get proper medication. Physically, I'm quite fine, not much pain or such, but emotionally I'm not really up right now. I get tired quickly. Thank God it isn't so hot any more, actually it's quite rainy .... not so good for the mood, but good for your health if you're trying to recover from surgery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for you! :hug:

Way to go, diemen! :up:

Hope you get on track really soon, last unicorn. :hug:

Dan, it's Rik Mayall from The Young Ones, an absolutely awful 80s Brit comedy. It's something you'll either love or hate. Or maybe just watch and go "what the fuck?" :lol: I love it. I quote it too often. Mr Roos is due for a change. I just need to find a suitable candidate.
:up:

Paul Roos is back :dancing:

Who's in there at the moment Anna? (have I got it right this time? :wink:] It looks a lot like Rob Sitch, WHO HAS A NEW SHOW STARTING TONIGHT, 9:30pm ON CHANNEL 2!!!! :love:

I won Poker at a mate's last night, up against 6 others. But it wasn't for money. :mad: :angry: :grumpy: :censored: :faint:

You know, I have never used this smiley ;)

PS, congrats on the poker win! I loooove poker. :love:

PPS, Hollow Man is the show, right? ABC is getting damn good on Wednesdays now! Do you watch The Gruen Transfer and Spicks & Specks, too? I saw Adam Hills in a live show last year and he is THE funniest guy I have ever seen do standup. I've seen a few now, and he is way above even very funny others. He had Sean Micallef on Spicks last week and I nearly died and went to heaven.
:combust:

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope you will soon be able to transfer to the proper medication.

Whenever I experience any down time at work...I blog :shifty: :shh:

Not about the job, but about the news of the day. I'm sure my supervisor knows because she has the eyes of an eagle. But I am so addicted to my blog, not even a day at work can stop me!

PS, congrats on the poker win! I loooove poker. :love:

PPS, Hollow Man is the show, right? ABC is getting damn good on Wednesdays now! Do you watch The Gruen Transfer and Spicks & Specks, too? I saw Adam Hills in a live show last year and he is THE funniest guy I have ever seen do standup. I've seen a few now, and he is way above even very funny others. He had Sean Micallef on Spicks last week and I nearly died and went to heaven.
:combust:

Thanks, still shattered it wasn't for money though! :lol: It was especially funny cos a couple of them were getting cocky and shit, because they're entering a competition tonight (one especially so because he's not yet 18, but looks it, and feels great about it).

Yep, unfortunately I missed it :scream: Did you ever used to watch The Late Show (ABC, circa 92/93 with Sitch, Tony Martin, Jane Kennedy, Santo Cilauro, Mick Molloy back when he was funny)? I've got the DVD and LOVE it.

Yep, I watch those two as well, both great :D.

I saw Stephen K Amos, Wil Anderson and Jason Bryne at the comedy festival. If you ever get a chance to see Jason Bryne, do so, because I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. I couldn't control my body movements I was laughing that hard.

I hope Wil Anderson's personal life is better than when I saw him, he was visibly shattered :(

i can memorize lyrics in a snap, like one listen and i know the song.
but i cant do that with school or work or anything but music.....is something wrong with me??

! I have the very same thing!

:uhoh: well I can remember all kinds of random bullshit, I know a LOT of random facts... but I have a crap memory otherwise! weird!

I'm actually terrified about moving away at the end of September, I've never lived away from home, sans family. On the one hand, I'm so excited, it's going to be good, student accommodation, right by the sea, on the course I wanted to get on to more than anything, but I'm so scared I won't be able to cope and handle everything. I can work myself up into such a worried state that I can faint, I'm a shit cook, and I'll be >5 hours from home.

I don't want the fear of the unknown ruin what should be a huge step forward in my life. Bleh.

My birthday's coming up in less than two weeks and really, I should be happy.
But I haven't been, not since before June 10th or so.

! I have the very same thing!

:uhoh: well I can remember all kinds of random bullshit, I know a LOT of random facts... but I have a crap memory otherwise! weird!

Technically, your memory is actually quite good. If your memory sucked, you would not be able to function in every day because you would remember how to do extremely basic tasks, such as operating a door handle or pouring a drink. Humans have sensational memory.

psychology :nerd:

I obsessively remembered dinosaur stuff when I was a kid, now I am studying palaeontology, the lesson is to pick something practical to obsess over :wink:

I obsessively remembered dinosaur stuff when I was a kid, now I am studying palaeontology, the lesson is to pick something practical to obsess over :wink:

That's really poignant good advice. If you don't mind I am going to share that with my son. He's been going to University 4 years now and is almost ready to graduate but is so hard on himself because he is freaking out he has NO idea what he wants to do with his life after college! We've been brainstorming things for weeks. He is looking to do something he really enjoys doing. Something practical is smart. Now to come up with some capital to get him started in a business! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom