Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my best mate of 18 years are growing apart. We not spoke to each other for 3 weeks and he is hanging around with different people now :(

I'm beginning to get scared shiteless a little.

In 21-odd days I'll be 18, almost able to whatever wherever whenever.
I haven't even got four months of school left I think

I'm beginning to get scared shiteless a little.

In 21-odd days I'll be 18, almost able to whatever wherever whenever.
I haven't even got four months of school left I think

Get use to that feeling.
It'll make you live more realistically.

Just from you're post - you've already realized the fact that you REALLY can't live/do whatever,whenever, whereever you want.

That was a giant step. :up:

actually.. nothing much really changed when I turned 18 :scratch: well yea, I didn't get pocket money from my parents anymore, but yea, state pays me now :wink: thank you government!
but besides that... nope, nothing changed..

Today I just cried. I took my son to the airport at 5:30 this morning to fly back east to meet his son for the first time. The baby is already 6 mos old. Then I got a phone call when my son had arrived and he was holding his son, cooing at him while he fussed a bit and it just touched my heart that he was holding his son for the first time. Hearing him saying "It's OK little buddy, it's OK your Daddy's gonna take care of you" just melted my :heart:

:heart: I hope he gets to see him a lot from now on.

I hate it when you have to go to work/school on Monday and know you'll have to hear aaaaaalll about the mad fucking weekends that everyone had at this one thing together and you know that all day, all week, probably you'll be hearing about that and nothing else. I'm not going to be feeling too happy tomorrow arvo.

In reality it probably wasn't as mad and fun as they make out. I've been out on some of those nights out that people make out to be great craic afterwards and I've been bored out of my mind.

I sorted out the trip yesterday so I'm officially moving to Holland. I feel really pathetic for letting my fear of flying get the better of me and booked the train/ferry/train/Eurostar option instead. With one night stay in Dublin and London. I'm such a whimp. :reject: I've already sent a lot of things over, mainly we threw out everything or gave it away, but I'm seriously worried about how I'm going to cart the rest of my stuff over. The nice people who are employing me think I'm wasting suitcase space on materials and books. Suckers. :lol:

actually.. nothing much really changed when I turned 18 :scratch: ... nope, nothing changed..

Same here. It doesn't feel like it's been a few years since my 18th birthday either. I know I'm older, I just don't feel it :D

I have an intense dislike for Aldi, the supermarket. It sucks, they never have what I want and no body can park in the car spaces properly. My hatred is intensified by the fact that almost everybody else in the country thinks they're the best thing ever. I don't want to dig through boxes to get 2c off my pasta that cost 80c to start with.

grrrrrr, I'm off to Coles :mad:

I have an intense hatred of mopeds. They drive down town and go slow and waste my time and the time of countless others plus most people with them cannot drive them and nearly wreck around every corner so to help the go turtle speed like a bunch of dumb shits.

Sorry if anyone driving a moped is offended. They just really piss me off.:mad:

I have an intense dislike for Aldi, the supermarket. It sucks, they never have what I want and no body can park in the car spaces properly. My hatred is intensified by the fact that almost everybody else in the country thinks they're the best thing ever. I don't want to dig through boxes to get 2c off my pasta that cost 80c to start with.

I dislike Aldi, too. Haven't been there for years. It seemed they always only had two cashiers open, and there were long lines of people with overflowing carts (sometimes two!), and I had to wait in that friggin' line for just a can of coffee. No more, thank you! :angry:

Kiddo's off to sleepover camp.. we sent her a care package today full of gummy worms and pop rocks and all the other weird candy out there for her to share with her cabin mates.. makes me nervous what with the horror stories out there but I can't wrap her in cotton wool her whole life either... she had a blast last year, was totally excited to go this year.. nary a tear as we dropped her off, she couldn't wait to be rid of us..
which is good.
I think.
:reject:

:heart: I hope he gets to see him a lot from now on.

In reality it probably wasn't as mad and fun as they make out. I've been out on some of those nights out that people make out to be great craic afterwards and I've been bored out of my mind.

I sorted out the trip yesterday so I'm officially moving to Holland. I feel really pathetic for letting my fear of flying get the better of me and booked the train/ferry/train/Eurostar option instead. With one night stay in Dublin and London. I'm such a whimp. :reject: I've already sent a lot of things over, mainly we threw out everything or gave it away, but I'm seriously worried about how I'm going to cart the rest of my stuff over. The nice people who are employing me think I'm wasting suitcase space on materials and books. Suckers. :lol:

yeah, apparently it wasnt a good as night. i asked one of my mates and he said everyone was pinging (on biccies) except for him so it was a bit av.

congrats :up:

ugghh me and mum walked in there once, walked thru the entrance, truned around, walked back out and went to safeway :lol:

THESE HOLIDAYS ARE BORING AS ALL SHIT RIGHT NOW WHY CANT SOMETHING HAPPEN!!!:mad:

I have just arrived at the conclusion that the people who post comments on youtube videos are the stupidest people on earth :dancing:

One person was trying to convince everyone else that Adam has written a bass line since the War days!!

I have an intense hatred of mopeds. They drive down town and go slow and waste my time and the time of countless others plus most people with them cannot drive them and nearly wreck around every corner so to help the go turtle speed like a bunch of dumb shits.

Sorry if anyone driving a moped is offended. They just really piss me off.:mad:

I hate you :sad:

:lol:

Mine goes fast :wink:

Confession: I looove washing cars! I don't know why but I enjoy a huge Car Wash :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom