Pulling a Mr. BAW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I slipped earlier this month on some ice and snow. Fell flat on my back. Thankfully, nobody was around to witness my embarrassment. :crack:

I fell on the stairs in our apartment building on Saturday. A kid downstairs was screaming for help b/c her dad was having seizures, so I was running back up to get my cell phone and I fell, but no one noticed b/c everyone else was running to their apartment. We have really little stairs that are old so they are slippery and tilt forward. :reject:

my last good fall was at an Interference gathering and luckily only one person witnessed it :eek: :lol:

last winter I took the bus to school because it was really snowy and I didn't want to drive. I got off at the stop a few blocks from my apartment and was walking home. Someone hadn't shoveled their sidewalk yet, and I lost my balance and did a faceplant into the snow. My landlord had quite a laugh when I came around the corner covered head to toe in snow :der:

Liesje said:
I fell on the stairs in our apartment building on Saturday. A kid downstairs was screaming for help b/c her dad was having seizures, so I was running back up to get my cell phone and I fell, but no one noticed b/c everyone else was running to their apartment. We have really little stairs that are old so they are slippery and tilt forward. :reject:

That''s ok. I almost slipped a good 5 times while walking my two dogs. My family is the only one with a properly shoved side walk, the rest of the block didn't even try and the snow had turned icy. Was the kid's dad ok?

I fell down my basement steps, and I am still suffering from an injury to my right leg that happened right before Christmas. I had some muscles torn, and have to put heat on it every morning and do some exercises that they showed me in PT.

After performing a karaoke rendition of Blur's Song 2 in a student bar, I short of did a wee jump at the end, unfortunately someone had just spilled a pint on the floor, I slipped, landing flat on the floor in the middle of the bar....everyone saw:wink:

Ernie slipped on the ice in the driveway last night and fell flat on his back. :yikes: His neck still hurts. :(

Back
Top Bottom