proceed when safe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
In the past and in this section of intereference I have written about. Killing my self andotherproblems in my inner life. I have also written about my goals.

I write today because I am trying to get everything under control and move forward towards my dream. First let me get the negative out of the way. I am tired of my current job in security. I detest it.

Now on to the good. Photography has been my light into the world. I will be switching my major to photography, and I want to make it not only just a hobby but my career. I have released a coffee table book I will be traveling to ecuador for my next book and bought a studio kit which I will be using for other projects. I am turning in my book to a local publisher and see if they will release it. My ultimate goal is for my work to be known but as far as being super famous I don't really care for it. All I want is to live a comfortable life and for my parents to live comfortably too. They are my backbone.

I am climbing out of the dark and into the light.

Good luck, Justin. :up:

And your photography is gorgeous. You should do well with it. :yes:

i know sorry carlos. i had family from guatemala leaving the day i was supposed to go.

I think you are already on the right track, Justin. And I have to say there are not too many people I've ever known in my lifetime who actually live and pursue their passion, let alone recognize what that passion is. Yours is photography. You are a truly gifted photographer (and a wonderful person & friend among many other positive attributes). If there is anything in your life that you are unhappy with, the healthiest thing to do is to change that. I know it sounds easier said than done, but if you have recognized that you are relaly unhappy with your job in security, then make a plan to change that. In this day and age be thankful for just having a job though, and make sure you have another job lined up before you quit the Security job! :wink::up: You've got a huge heart and a great head on your shoulders so everything will come together for you in due time. Just believe in yourself and set goals. You know you have lots of friends here to lean on when times are tough. :hug: Good luck!

:) So glad to hear this Justin! Good luck with the photography major.

Good luck, Justin, I'm glad you're taking turns for the better! I've seen some of your photos, I think you're talented and you can make it there :hug:

Back
Top Bottom