Problems With One Of My Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No...but Sammy has a bed down in the basement, and some nights, he brings all of the hedgehogs down there...like he's hoarding them. We always joke that he has tea parties down there with them. :laugh:

33%3A3239523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B9%3B3%3A%3B%3A5ot1lsi

My dog pulls all the stuffing out of all his toys. Looks like your guys are better behaved. :)

Aww I hope he's gonna be ok BC :hug: He looks very happy with all those toys!!

:lol:
thats too cute :D do they get all slobbery and rotten after a while?
:drool:

My extended family has a new addition, a buff coloured American Cocker called Sophie. To drive my mum mad, we sometimes take Angus over for a visit, except that she has her own Cocker, plus babysits my sister's Cocker and now also watches the new pup, another Cocker. So there are 3 adult blue roans, who dont take too kindly to little Sophie being a wingnut and treating the adult dogs like toys by biting and hanging off their floppy ears. It is too funny.

:hug: BC

:( :hug:

the hedgehogs remind me of these plasitc things me and my sister had when we were little...i always thought they were baby teething things, but now that i think about it they could have been dog chew toys :shifty: but we didn't have a dog.

:lol:

I actually have a stuffed hedgehog of my own. Dad bought it for me a long time ago. One time, Sammy came out of my room, and he had a hedgehog in his mouth. At first I didn't notice the difference, but mine has a red heart on one of his back feet...when I saw the heart, I knew he'd taken it off of my bed. :shame: :laugh:

*chuckles* Dogs and hedgehogs....

before our little one came along, I raised African Pygmy hedgehogs.... and Mali-girl learned the hard way that it's unwise to try and chew THOSE kinds of hedgies.....
He just did what hedgies do best, roll up in an angry spiky ball, and she sort of stood there for a minute looking confused before she dropped him. No harm to either party and she stayed away from them after that... hehehehehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom