prayers please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I am having the Depression From Hell. I don't know why I feel so bad, I just feel all hopeless and worthless. Please pray for me.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, verte. All the very best to you.

Wow, so I am not alone. I have been dealing with depression my entire life, but this weekend has been really really bad. Verte, always know that you are a great person. It's important that you understand that, because it's true. Same goes for anybody else feeling blue.

:hug:

i always keep in mind that for every bad, totally shit day, for whatever reason, there will be a really really damn good day sometime soon. keep your hopes up! :up:

I deal with depresion almost everyday,so I know what you are going through. I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes it is hard. My heart goes out to you verte. You will definitely be in my prayers and thoughts. :hug:

:hug: for you, verte. I was so happy last week, happy with the way my summer class was going and that I have vacation in a few more weeks... and now apparently nothing I do is right and everyone is disappointed in me so....I feel like shit and I'm going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom