Prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
My cousin's baby died. She went to the Dr. and there was no more heartbeat, they told her she miscarried. I feel bad for her because all of my relatives are saying that it's a blessing in disguise b/c her husband has no job and she already has a 1 year old and only a part time job, so financially they probably couldn't support another baby, but I guess I don't see how a baby dying is ever a blessing. I don't see her much, but I'm sure she's devastated because children are her livlihood. They are really good people and Leah has been so excited about starting a family. Please say a prayer or give your baby an extra hug.

Oh I am so very sorry. :(

I hope your cousin is able to find peace at this very difficult and sad time.

She went to the Dr. today. They removed everything from her and sent it to a lab. I guess the baby would not have survived. It was either not growing right, or it was not even a baby, but something left over from her first pregnancy that the body treats as a new pregnancy, eventually turning into a cancer. Either scenario is very sad.

Thanks for your thoughts.

:( :hug:

I never agreed with the 'for the best' philosophy either. It's your baby, it died, and it's sad. Money should never be held as a factor over a life. I'm very sorry.

This is so sad, it happened to my sister-in-law when she was about 4 months along, that traumatic enough on it's own but then to have a D&C afterwards, just horrific :sad: Praying for your extended family's peace and comfort in this difficult time :hug:

bonosloveslave said:
that traumatic enough on it's own but then to have a D&C afterwards, just horrific

Yeah, that's what my mom and I were saying. I'm NOT a squeemish or emotional person, but I could barely stand for my mom to explain it to me. :(

Back
Top Bottom