posts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you all kept arguing who's gonna kill this thread then nobody's gonna kill this thread, you know what I mean?

:shrug: :sexywink: :D :wave:

Re: I can kill any thread...heh heh

Lemon Meringue said:
Maybe we should start a club.

________
hey!great idea!...we should call ourselfs "thread killers" or something like this!:lol:

christiana said:
If you all kept arguing who's gonna kill this thread then nobody's gonna kill this thread, you know what I mean?

:shrug: :sexywink: :D :wave:
well...u have a point :scratch: ...but there's such an honour to be the last one...:sexywink:

Re: Was i right or was i right???

Ali Rose said:
Sharry with our 2 forces combined i believe we can suck this entire forum into a black hole with our death posts......:shifty:
LETS DO IT! :lol: :up: we really should make a club...:lol: :up:

Well, Meeeggy and Lemon Meringue are in a group called "Lousy Thread Posters Sisters" Maybe they'll let us join them.

*bats eyelashes at Meggy and LM*

Ali Rose said:
Well, Meeeggy and Lemon Meringue are in a group called "Lousy Thread Posters Sisters" Maybe they'll let us join them.

*bats eyelashes at Meggy and LM*
hey, Meggy and LM,:sexywink: WHAT DO YE THINK?...me and Ali Rose...despite how it looks like-we're good persons, u know... :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

sharry_lt said:

hey, Meggy and LM,:sexywink: WHAT DO YE THINK?...me and Ali Rose...despite how it looks like-we're good persons, u know... :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

It is up to meegy. She is number I, I am only number II.

___
:wave: I have learned to behave

Back
Top Bottom