post your devious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really have no idea what you were saying in your reply AH, other than "hooters" it was all greek to me, I haven't seen Ms Ricci lately, what a pitty if she's truly gone the route of anorexic hollywood

Alright heres a devious confession....
Met a lovely gorgeous young girl last night, Samantha.
Im not sure if Ive ever gotten along so well, so quickly with someone Ive just met.
She had a hotel room on Bondi Beach.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
2 things were wierd about this night;
I don't normally ever do that (one night) (I swear)
Im normally a real 'slow burner' with women, as in feelings. Not that it was 'love at first sight' or anything, but still, blah anyway...

Of course it sucks so bad because...she had a hotel room...so she's not from Sydney... she's from f***ng Seattle and leaves Sydney on Wednesday.

Not happy.

Ah well..... maybe it was just the tequilla.

(smack for PopAngel)

I know a Samantha whose over there now, pretty girl too, for a minute i thought 'could it??? nah...' Then the Seattle thing came up and made my thought process null n void. :D

Devious devious devious...mmm I think I already told u my devious thought, didnt I Cowgirl?

Go April! Hehehe...

I thought those impure thoughts had vanished? Maybe I should buy you the Sopranos box set for Christmas?? ;)

Forgive me Larry, but I am having bad thoughts about another man. :macdevil:

broken33.jpg

Re: Go April! Hehehe...

~LadyLemon~ said:
I thought those impure thoughts had vanished? Maybe I should buy you the Sopranos box set for Christmas?? ;)

It's just so wrong. So so wrong....:uhoh:

I think they came back when I saw that picture of him and Bruce on some website last week. They can go away again at any time.

Forgive me Larry, but I am having bad thoughts about another man. :macdevil:

broken33.jpg

Veeeeery veeeery nice!!!

:shocked: :up: :drool:

I cant think of anything that is not to devious to post in hre, everything that I think of, well lets just say that I would not want to stain your ears or mind with my filth!!!! but anyway it all involves this delectable lad
04.jpg

and yes obsessions, can be very, very bad things :macdevil: "muhawwwwwww"

the way bono sings 'its as hot as hell" is making me squirm in a good but naughty way :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom