Poll for women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you match your bra and underwear?

• Yes of course! Who doesnt??

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Sometimes - usually only if I know I have a hot date

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No, what a waste of time, no one's going to see them but me anyway

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • I dont wear bras or underwear

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
Always :reject:

Except on those desperate days when I haven't done laundry and matching isn't possible. :sad:

Ok here's the problem. I have like .. mostly black and white underwear but also different colors, and only black and white bras.. and I usually only wear black ones so .. I almost never match. :sigh:

Girl, you need to go shopping. I bet Victoria Secret's big sale is still on! Run, don't walk! I had you pegged for a matcher.

I never match. And here's why (perhaps this is a confession in itself): I buy my underwear in the little girls' department because women's underwear is too big. It's usually really baggy and comes up too high. :reject: There's also the fact that I have a weird bra size that's hard to find, so I can't be too picky. :slant:

I am so finicky about bras.. lol. I have one that I wear religiously.. so then I guess I should only buy black underwear from now on :lol:

All my stuff is indeed from VS :wink:

Meggie, Victoria's secret has size XS undies.. like 5 for $25.. they are even too small for me.. so I cant imagine you'd have a problem with them!

Sicy said:
I am so finicky about bras.. lol. I have one that I wear religiously.....I guess I should only buy black underwear from now on

Me, too, and then they discontinued it. :mad: I went on a rampage looking for it in VS one day and finally had to pull my shirt up and show the clerk the bra I was looking for, lol. Later I learned my sister across the country had done exactly the same thing over the same bra. We have the same body type and couldn't believe after finding the bra we wanted to wear for the rest of our lives they discontinued it. :scream: And black is the way to go. Keeps it simple.

meggie, they don't have to be a set, but you can usually find something that matches. Maybe there's a Britney Spears line in the little girls dept that has some cool stuff?!

I :heart: VS! And wonderbra :reject:
I sometimes match but like you Sicy I have 90% black bras and all types of undies so its hard to match!

I answered "Sometimes - usually only if I know I have a hot date"... not that I ever go on hot dates, but I would if I did. I like pretty underwear and those matching sets, but usually those nice looking bras don't offer enough... ehm... support... :shifty:

I had a laugh when I saw this topic "Poll For Women" and that Dr Teeth was the last person who posted.

I have lost my favourite bra:( ...now how you misplace something THAT big I'll never know. I love nice lingerie, lacy and matching.
Not that my old man would notice.
I was having a chuckle a couple of days ago when I donned my lilac set for the first time in ages. I was wearing in when I went to the doctor last year, not realising he was going to ask me to undress. I wasn't embarrassed till I got home and saw myself in the mirror and realised it was pure lace and totally see-through....poor old Gandalf...no wonder he retired early.

Like my mother says...always wear clean( and suitable) underwear.
:lmao:
I usually have to make do with el cheapo stuff, but I am saving now for something new and nice, Best thing I ever did , not so long ago, was go to a proper lingerie shop and have a proper fitting. I found out I was wearing a bra two sizes too big. Nothing like the comfort and support of proper fit....says a well-endowed gal.
In answer to your question...
it's not important
but it's nice

I don't care if they match...nobody sees it anyway.

I also received tons of nice Christmas underwear from Victoria's Secret for Christmas, and I plan on wearing them all year round, for the same reason. :up:

nbcrusader... you can voice your opinion but you cant vote .. unless you wear a bra :eyebrow:

I don't wear a bra but I try to match my underwear with my beard (I would have said moustache but I don't know how to spell it). I bet nbcrusader wears a bra when he's on a hot date. At least he did when I was there :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom