Poll for women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you match your bra and underwear?

• Yes of course! Who doesnt??

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Sometimes - usually only if I know I have a hot date

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No, what a waste of time, no one's going to see them but me anyway

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • I dont wear bras or underwear

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
martha said:
That means no lace. Plus, lace itches. And no seam across the nipples! I hate that! :mad:

No bras with seems! Ack! Uncomfortable and looks terrible under a tee shirt.

Gotta question...

if one of you lovelies can give me your opinion on this...
as i've said before...i just placed my 1st order with VS...
what i wanna know is:
are their bras *really* that good?
how do they compare to say...Vogue or Warner's etc?
all i know is that i just spent a whack of cash on 4 bras (each one will prolly turn out to be 40 bucks Canadian each after taxes, shipping and duty) from Victoria's Secret...without even knowing how they fit, etc. :coocoo:

so you VS experts out there...how is their stuff?
Be 100% honest, please. lol.

:der:

I usually never match LOL...I don't buy the same kind that match...sometimes i'll use my black bra with black underwear but somtimes i'll use it with my underoos LOL...my fiance doesn't care either way. :shrug:

i have enough issues getting my clothes that people do see everyday to match :huh:

After going through a very frustrating process trying to order matching lingerie from Figleaves.com, I've realized that it is virtually impossible to get matching bras and underwear (or just bras in general!) in my size. For a matching set, I would have to pay ?50+ ($100) (and even then the bra probably wouldn't fit)! :eek: Apparently people of my chest size only want to wear ugly beige cotton bras.

I'm cheap so I'll never pay more than $10 for a bra (usually quite padded or push-up ones since I have an average size body but like AA boobs) and I get all my undies for .99 each and they have some really random prints (I have about 7 that have a dessert on the front with a recipe on the butt). Also, I refuse to wear undies that aren't 100% cotton so that cancels out all the sexy sheer lacy stuff. My bras are just solid white, black, and pink. If I *need* them to match *winkwink*, I usually wear my black bras with a black undie.

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
and I get all my undies for .99 each and they have some really random prints (I have about 7 that have a dessert on the front with a recipe on the butt)

lmao, lies...from rue 21? cause i definately have like 3 pairs of those, along with a wide range of other hideous designs...mmm frugal.

cause the world wanted to know that i have recipes on my ass, that's why...

:laugh: at this entire thread! You ladies (and gents...LOL) are so :cute:

For the record

The word panties= :mad:
I avoid bra wearage whenever possible :wink: :flirt:
I sorta match I guess since I have a lot of black and it goes with anything. :lol: If I match, it's a mistake.
And yes, VS rocks my world.

:wave:

Angela Harlem said:
actually, a little bird told me that men's underwear is more comfortable than women's.

I can vouch for that :applaud:

ehm, I mean...

a little bird told me that too :shifty:

DrTeeth said:

I can vouch for that :applaud
:shifty:
:lmao:

I've given up hope, I'm destined to be a fat chick
sooooooooooo, it's back to the Hope Chest for me.
I still find that store name amusing...Hope Chest :laugh:
I hope there's hope...and that fat chick's underwear comes in black.
Do you think U2 were being sarcastic when they said 'big girls are best?":hmmm:

PS: Dr Teeth, you no longer have to go to the women's lingerie department, they are giving the boys some thought these days now. I recently noticed men's undies( not boxers) that were made from the softest smoothest fabric. ( it's definitely not a natural fibre, but so light and silky, too bad if it gives you cancer or sumthin'). They were expensive imho...but I think I deserve a pair. I hope they come in black too.

Wow, I learned a lot!

I once ordered lingerie for my ex and now that I'm single I still get the VS catalog, and the other day it just happen to come in and I was at the mailbox when one of my real cute neighbors was checking the mail too. She happened to look down at my hand and noticed the catalog, and asked if I was excited about the new summer line? I think I turned a little red and said that I was, but it would look much better on her, then asked her if she'd wanted it...luckily she took it and said thanks. I really need to call them and tell them to take me off that damn list.

I have not been wearing a bra as of late. Meaning, I have been wearing those tanks with built in bras. :drool: they are more comfortable to wear, especially during the spring and summer.

Back
Top Bottom