Poll for women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you match your bra and underwear?

• Yes of course! Who doesnt??

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Sometimes - usually only if I know I have a hot date

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No, what a waste of time, no one's going to see them but me anyway

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • I dont wear bras or underwear

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
ABEL you should get fitted with a good one. You'll get TB when you're older otherwise (Tits on Belly - thank my mum for that one Cass :D ). Seriously, they dont go back up again once they sag as you know. Berlei make good sports bras.

:heart: Beli :heart:

Re: if you wear...that.......velvet braaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cass said:
I bought a black velvet one recently
which seemed like a good idea at the time**purr**
but my blouse sticks to it

I have a purple velvet one. :shifty: But it's only for "special occasions."

I don't know if it sticks or not. I've never had anything on over it.

beli said:

Yes, I am. Mine is definately under the age of 2, its minus 25 weeks. But its not my first pregnancy so Im F.A.T! I have a live one also, 3 and a half years, little girl.

Thanks for the congrats.

Congats...I have 3, they are 4, 5 and 7. I love babies but any new additions to our home will be in the form of pets! Buy a black sports bra then you don't have to even worry about wearing a shirt.

I hate bras that stick to things or are too frilly to wear under anything other than a bulky jumper. :mad: I have a bra that I love that's red and black leopard print, but it's trimmed in frilly black lace and has a little heart charm in the middle, so I can't wear it under anything. Someday I'm just going to go out somewhere just wearing the bra. :mad: Actually, I saw a cool thing on clothing alteration site where a girl sewed a the bottom of a plain black tank top onto the bottom edge of a really cool bra, so it was like a tank top with a built in bra. :up:

Okay....it didn't look as dodgy as I'm making it sound. Honest.

I do have a black sports bra but I think Im beyond wearing only a bra. Due to my, ahem, 'predicament', I do not have Britney abs of steel. Add that to my tummy skins natural tones and highlights and it aint a good look.

100 reply... and I'm a MAN :hyper:

we have conquered the world, let's celebrate :wink:

"WE ARE THE WORLD... WE ARE THE CHILDREN... WE ARE THE
ONES WHO MAKE A BETTER DAY, SO LET'S START GIVING..." :wave:

A few interesting comments on your comments:

Justified wears "underware".... is that like from Sears hardware...???

Abel is gonna have TB - tits on belly!!! :lol:

Martha suffers from "seams on nipples"...Ouch, baby, ouch!!!

:lmao:

You'll be pleased to know......

I was in underwear heaven today:wink:

SALE SALE SALE!!
and I just happened to be in the right place when they announced everything left on the table was 50cents. I got a 5 pack of g-strings for 50 cents:hyper: nothing fancy, just Bonds black, white and flesh colour...but 10cents each:faint:
sssssssaaaaaaaaale of the century...and it's only just begun

The reason I HAVE to tell you this is that while I was enjoying this wondrous event, U2 " I still haven't found what I'm looking for" came over the store PA....
See!! ...heaven:)
of course I have a black sports bra story. I agree with what fah has to say on that subject.

shucks meg, that sounds so pretty.....go for it girl.

PS: my hub was just making smart ass comments about me having the big bottom drawers...we just got a new filing cabinet:lmao:

it is true though..........

:madspit:

:D

meegannie said:
I have a bra that I love that's red and black leopard print, but it's trimmed in frilly black lace and has a little heart charm in the middle, so I can't wear it under anything. Someday I'm just going to go out somewhere just wearing the bra. :mad:

This would look great under a black sheer shirt, for a sexy club look. Or something my hairdresser would wear on a Tuesday afternoon.

:heart:black leopard print:heart:

because i love to quote myself

joyfulgirl said:

This would look great under a black sheer shirt, for a sexy club look.

I wish I'd said "diaphanous" instead of "sheer." Damn. Missed opportunity for a good word. :mad:

Don?t use those complicated words .) (does it need any words?)

waaaay too :cute:

Last edited:
martha said:
I am insane about having even the outline of my bra show through my clothes.

Justified said:
for whatever reason the word "knickers" make me laugh. the word "panties" makes me cringe.

joyfulgirl said:

Interestingly, the socks inside my boots don't ever have to match anything though I am happy when they happen to. :huh:

But my clothes are also arranged in the closet by color. :reject: ssshh don't tell

Bonochick said:
I don't care if they match...nobody sees it anyway.

Everything I wanted to say was already said. I thought I was a freak. Good to know there are people like me out there :sexywink:

On that note, I am wearing *checks, forgot* a light green and white plaid bra, pink underwear. Both cute on their own. Together, and well...I look like a mistake out of Punky Brewster or something...

Not really.

I can make the effort now and again, but not on a regular basis. The only thing I make sure of is that I'm not wearing a black bra under a white or sheer shirt, and that's enough work at 6 am as it is.

I always buy bright, funny colors lingerie, sometimes with stripes or cool drawings... so it looks fine if I match different colors...

Last edited:
anyone like those boy cut knickers? i have about a kazillion pairs, all in navy blue and they are so damn comfy. screw shoving a g-string up your arse, these boy cut hipster thingies are the best.
actually, a little bird told me that men's underwear is more comfortable than women's.
hmm.

omfg angela harlem!!!!

Angela Harlem said:
screw shoving a g-string up your arse, these boy cut hipster thingies are the best.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i have thongs. and i try to wear them.
they still feel like fookin butt floss to me. :der:

so these hipster thingies are good?

:hmm:

i just might try them.
and news flash....i just placed my FIRST order with Victoria's Secret.

bought 4 bras. 2 of them are racerbacks. grand total US dollars: 120. :crack:

convert that to canadian :coocoo:

and i'll probably have to pay about 50 to 70 bucks duty on it. :der:
those are some fookin expensive bras.
they better be worth it. :angry:
and VS had those hipster thingies you're talking about :drool:

Back
Top Bottom