Poll for men only!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poll for Men only!

• 1) kind of underwear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a) boxers

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • b) briefs

• c) commando

• 2) view of butt slapping in sports

• a) do it all the time, even when not playing

• b) hate it

• 3) when using public urinal you

• a) stand very close and splash your self

• b) put one arm on the wall and the other behind you back while looking up and sighing

• c) you stand at least a foot away, so you don't get wet, and don't care if anyone looks at you

• 4) face hair

• a) baby faced

• b) scruffy

• c) go-tee

• 5) best time to make love

• a) morning

• b) right after you pay her

• c) on thursdays when the female prisoners are released

• d) all of the above

• 6) hows it hang'in?

• a) to the left

• b) to the right

• c) straight up

• 7) who is your babie's mamma?

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • a) wife

• b) ex-girlfriend

• c) your babysitter

• d) your maid

• e) Ellen DeGenerous

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh..... how do I explain this.

When you post a poll, you just ask one question, and give the choices for answers to that one question in the poll. You cant ask like 5 different questions in one poll.. lol. I mean, I suppose you could, but you need to allow for multiple choice answers.

Sicy said:
Uh..... how do I explain this.

When you post a poll, you just ask one question, and give the choices for answers to that one question in the poll. You cant ask like 5 different questions in one poll.. lol. I mean, I suppose you could, but you need to allow for multiple choice answers.

yeah thanks! now you tell me!

I guess I was absent from the how to post a poll seminar, sorry!

For a list of upcoming seminars, check the "Stuck in a Moment" forum....I will be having one later this week called: "how to win the hearts of everyone at Interference.com"

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1.) a.

2.) a. :sexywink:

3.) c. - not quite a foot away, but I really dont care... :shrug: Ive got nothin to worry about.

4.) a. - I cant grow facial hair worth a damn... honestly, I shave once every two weeks... its both amusing, and... whats the other word? I dunno.

5.) d.

6.) a.

7.) a. - or, if I had a baby, which I do not, I would hope that it would be a... the rest would be fairly embarassing to me. Except for Ellen Degeneres... proowwww... :sexywink: :|

-=-

I dunno, sorta hard to take a questionaire seriously with content like that/poorly executed thread entry... hooooowever, I do find it amusing that in the list of "Similar Threads" you have both 'Very important poll about beer' and 'a poll for fruits'... :laugh:

antietam said:
yeah thanks! now you tell me!

I guess I was absent from the how to post a poll seminar, sorry!

Ok. I am just trying to be helpful here. I have told you to read the FAQs at least THREE different times since you've been here and advised you that all of your forum posting questions can be answered there. Obviously, you have not read them.

For the last time.

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?action=faq

U2zoogirl said:
wow... this poll looks like the exam to the public college
maybe I can use it to get a decent boyfriend :eyebrow:

I'm available!

although I have been arrested for 'in-decent-exposure' before?

antietam said:

I'm available!

although I have been arrested for 'in-decent-exposure' before?

:lmao:

my ex showed his butt to a school bus full of kids once (he was 16 and he says that the kids were picking on him)... and a year ago I did the same thing in front of a camera (I was drunk :tsk: ) .... so, I think I have no problems with that :lmao:

Last edited:
U2zoogirl said:

:lmao:

my ex showed his butt to a school bus full of kids once (he was 16 and he says that the kids were picking on him)... and a year ago I did the same thing in front of a camera (I was drunk :tsk: ) .... so, I think I have no problems with that :shrug:

So. . . do you come here often?

my name is Milk and I'll do your body good!!

antietam said:

don't yell at me, please!
(don't caps=yelling?)

do you like the new Dido song?
I love it!

no, i just laughed out loud...which i shouldn't have done...sorry sicy:putmeintherejectboxnow:

no, i haven't heard the new dido song...i'll have to download it...:stealssongsfromthenet:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you be making us mens lookin dum and all with this done threed

who is the imbecile? who can't even spell dumb? you not me, you are doing a good job all by yourself, idiot! take your age and add your weight and you still are not even close to my I.Q. level, so get a life!

'with this done threed" (thread you mean? learn some grammer)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you be making us mens lookin dum and all with this done threed

Its not my fault you are 4 inches on a good day, fat slob, you look like a plummers ass. if you don't like what I write don't read it, just because you lack a sense of humor, have a bankrupt brain and no imagination don't try to take it out on me, of more of a man than you could ever dream about, A-hole!

antietam said:

Its not my fault you are 4 inches on a good day, fat slob, you look like a plummers ass. if you don't like what I write don't read it, just because you lack a sense of humor, have a bankrupt brain and no imagination don't try to take it out on me, of more of a man than you could ever dream about, A-hole!

Very nice...I assume you still haven't bothered to read the FAQ's. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom