Please pray for my dog and other things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, another update.

Daisy's starting to get sicker again. She was doing just fine this week, and we tried to take her off one of the pills since the doctor said to. She woke up making weird snuffing noises with her nose, and we had to go to my grandpa's, even though I didn't want to leave my dog. We came home in the evening and she was walking around a little oddly. So we gave her the medicine she was supposed to take since she was doing weird twitching things with her head. Her nose was bleeding a little too. So we guess that she had a seizure while we were gone...

My parents decided to put her back on the medicine, even though we're supposed to try to get her off that. Right now, she's asleep in the room next to me, and she seems calmer. I just really pray she'll be better in the morning.

Thank you to everyone who's been so thoughtful and caring. Please keep praying for my little dog. :(

:hug:

Sending positive thoughts your way. I hope Daisy feels better in the morning and is able to get back on track.

Hey everyone. Thank you again. The vets had us increase Daisy's medicine intake so we did and she's looking better. I don't know how long this will last, but hopefully, it'll make things better for a long while. Bah I'm so tired and confused about the whole thing. This has been tearing my heart apart for the past few weeks. :sad:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
Hey everyone. Thank you again. The vets had us increase Daisy's medicine intake so we did and she's looking better. I don't know how long this will last, but hopefully, it'll make things better for a long while. Bah I'm so tired and confused about the whole thing. This has been tearing my heart apart for the past few weeks. :sad:

I hope Daisy gets better soon.

I'm glad Daisy seems to be better. It's always good when they respond positively to medication. I'm still keeping you in my thoughts. :hug:

Hey guys. We put Daisy to sleep today. These past three-ish days were terrible. She was getting worse and worse. I really, really miss her already, but I know she's not in anymore pain or suffering. :sad: Thank you to everyone who comforted me. :hug:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
Hey guys. We put Daisy to sleep today. These past three-ish days were terrible. She was getting worse and worse. I really, really miss her already, but I know she's not in anymore pain or suffering. :sad: Thank you to everyone who comforted me. :hug:

I am so truly sorry for your loss. :hug:
I know how that feels....

LikeNoOneBefore said:

I'm so sorry. :sad: :hug:

So sorry to hear about Daisy. I can sense that she was really loved, so that's a meaningful life she's had. I'm sure it's incredibly tough because she was a part of your life for so long...hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom