Please help if you can with a prayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking of you and your sister and your family - cancer is never easy but somehow is seems especially evil when it strikes someone so young. I hope she will come around and realize she is not weak if she takes something for the pain...

:hug:s from another Beth :heart:

:hug: If any of you ever have problems and need support, or just someone to chat to, let me know. You've all given me so much strength with your kind thoughts.

Do you mind if....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I just posted in your sister's blog. :hug:

Thankyou MVD :hug:

I wanted to ask - would any of you mind if I copy some of your posts into my sister's blog? She's not a member of this forum, as I said before - but usually posts in her blog every day. I thought that if I posted the kind things you've said there, it might help her to think more postively as she will see them all the time. If anyone objects please let me know and I'll leave your comments out.

Thanks again, all of you, :hug:

It's finally occured to me that my sister would like to say thanks to you personally. Here's a post from her blog:

ho hum

so tommorow i have the neurologist (yuck

his name is dr walker i have met the man once before and he has been my neurologist for three years for anyone who doesnt know me i already see a neurologist because i am epileptic

i am very tird today.i have these spells of energy and being knackered

i appreciate all your support all though i know most of you were threatened with death and distruction by my sister if i didnt.my sister(sara)has been great in this she has been my rock and i appreciate this alot!

and of course my mum i dont know where id be without my family.

i also met someone of the u2 forum who is an oncologist and has been a great sorce of help and advice

so to all the people who have backed and supported me

i thank you all from the bottom of my heart

bethxoxoxo

When I read through these pages it just puts things in perspective. Makes me think about what matters, and all my petty rants and squabbles...

But it's a great thing what everyone here has done.
People coming together...
:applaud:

makes me smile :)

and of course, best of luck to you and your family, Sally!

Last edited:
I'd hope that mine or anyone's words on here or your sister's blog have helped in some way Sara. Snything anyone can do is never too much. Again, thinking of you all and hoping for strength, courage, and less pain and suffering.
:hug:

Hi Sara:

Just had an idea that a friend in a similar situation to you did for her relo and really helped on a bad day. Thought you might like to use it. She went to a travel agent and got all these posters of Greece and the Greek Isles (you know sunshine, blue skies, blue ocean - all that stuff) and then found some amazing hair clips with flowers on them which she made a head band with, took in a CD of really "up" music and sneaked some really nice pina colada's into the hospital. Turned the room into a tropical island for a day and everyone got into the spirit (literally :lol: ) One of the best parties ever she said!

Hope this is of some help. I wish there was more I could say and do for you:hug:

PS: Just copied your last post into my sister's blog Tania - I thought it might cheer her up a little! :)

sallycinnamon78 said:
PS: Just copied your last post into my sister's blog Tania - I thought it might cheer her up a little! :)

You are more than welcome. I wish there was more I could do.
Cheers :hug:

Hi guys

We've just found out that all is not COMPLETELY lost!!!!! My sis may be able to have clinical trial treatment... we're not sure yet - but that's a much better prospect than her dropping dead... so am keeping everything crossed!! :):)

Some idiot started arsing about with my sister's blog so she had to start a new one! Just thought I'd let you all know. x
http://spaces.msn.com/members/angelspart2/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_blogpart=blogmgmt&_c=blogpart

Thanks to so many of you who have left kind thoughts. :hug:

sallycinnamon78 said:
Hi guys

We've just found out that all is not COMPLETELY lost!!!!! My sis may be able to have clinical trial treatment... we're not sure yet - but that's a much better prospect than her dropping dead... so am keeping everything crossed!! :):)

Some idiot started arsing about with my sister's blog so she had to start a new one! Just thought I'd let you all know. x
http://spaces.msn.com/members/angelspart2/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_blogpart=blogmgmt&_c=blogpart

Thanks to so many of you who have left kind thoughts. :hug:

So very glad to hear such winderful news.

That's good news! Well, we've all been sending good vibes your way, so just maybe they are helping.

Thanks a million to all of you. :hug: We haven't heard any more yet, we are hoping that the referral will come through soon as there's no medical care whatsoever until then. Plus the kids' dad, who is a useless piece of £%$&%^ and has just had his 5th nervous breakdown, had the audacity to call social serices and try to get the kids taken away from their mother!!!:mad::madspit::rant: We're hoping for the best there.

:yikes:... but it is great to know that there is a chance we might beat this, or at least hold it off and do our best to get by.

Back
Top Bottom