Please help if you can with a prayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is kind of harsh.... but... everyone has to be accountable for their own actions. You aren't responsible for your baby sister, not in that way. You certainly have upheld your end of being concerned for her, but, don't worry about explaining things.

Emily's mom is responsible for how Emily thinks and sees her. Your actions and concerns are noble and admirable, but be strong.

We're here for you, so write as much as you need to.

:hug: :|

Thanks FH. It's awful seeing the kids upset, I just feel like a useless lump!

My little Lucy:
[
luse.bmp

My eldest niece, who will be 3 in October.:love: :love:

Last edited:
Sara :hug:
Please dont answer if this is prying too much. I'm having trouble following, which I'd guess is understandable as it seems you guys have the same result from being too close, while we are too far away.
Is there now a question mark over her cancer diagnosis? If so, how did this happen? From medical error? Or from your sister creating a situation that didn't exist? If either is true, then I hope this is good news. A false diagnosis is infuriating, but your sister has no cancer. If your sister created this, then it leads questions to her mental state and problems therein, but again, it means no cancer. Just a whole bunch of dazed 'wtf' for you guys.

Has she got an existing profile from an oncology department? One which has been referred to or by a GP when this started, or even any of yourfamily members? Has anyone ever attended any appointments to validate the cancer diagnosis? This is more for your own piece of mind. The medical answers has to lie somewhere. This is why it can only be frustrating for you all to deal with. When someone is diagnosed with something so serious, there begins a long trail of people who are privvy and have access to this information. Unfortunately, none of those people are you or your family.
:hug: I'll stop my rambling and questions. I just hope somethng gives soon and you get some answers.

Hi all - I'm back after a fairly long absence. You've all been really great here. I'll update you as soon as I get the strength to start talking about it all.

In the meanwhile, please tell me, how are YOU all getting on? It's been a long time!

Again - thanmks for all your support in the past - it's been a great help.
Love
Sara x

Last edited:
( I forgot about this thread :reject: )

As for your request... I think I talk about myself enough in other threads.....
But...... I'm doing well enough.
Leaving for college on January 12th.
That should convey a lot.

( :hmm: I was somewhat nice in this thread. I don't suppose I've been that way in a while, hmm.... oh well. Now I'm really interested in seeing what is going to happen next...)

*awaiting Sara's next post*

Back
Top Bottom