Please, elevate me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlhappy

War Child
I just read some of your posts,and felt like i have to confess something. First off, Amy from Australia is completely right about complaining. I just saw tour dates for U.s. and they are playing like 10 times in New York! I live in small country in Eastern Europe. Iwas at the concert in Vienna, and went four times ANYWHERE IN EUROPE,but to tell the truth, iwanted to have sign on Elevation tour:ELevate Eastern Europe too. I cant even IMAGINE their concert here, it is NOT hard to me to follow them, but they obviously prefer Western Europe and America.What makes me really angry,is that they played Ocean and An cat DUbh and especially 40 in U.S and i would DIE to hear these songs
O.k now on the more positive note,i listened ZOOtv Dublin today and it really hit me deep inside. What i thought its mAybe lost, was there again in all glory!When i heard Aleluja in Running to stand still i could feel Bonos faith more than in any church in the world!!!!!Also, i have special feelings for ZOOtv tour in general, i think that their genius minds and creativity were so high at that point and that lifts you up ABOVE EVERYTHING.I didnt feel like i was elevated on this tour.Sorry, maybe it sounds ungreateful I JUST DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it's a shame they don't play more in Eastern Europe. Poland has had a few concerts, and Bosnia got the one, but they really don't play there. It's really not fair, I know they have plenty of dedicated fans there.

as far as not being elevated by the show, I guess it's just a personal reaction, I know tons of people had a great time at the shows. it's all a matter of preference, maybe this tour is not for you. :)

I have know some people in Asia, and I've always wondered why U2 doesn't play over there more. Is it just too hard? Or not their style? Probably not for ZC, but, oh well.

Maybe you need to try bringing a stool or something, a few phone books. Stand on them, and you might feel more elevated next time

:wink:
(sorry, that was real bad)...

Back
Top Bottom