Please don't kill me, but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
.....I don't like Larry.

He's my least favourite member of the band including Paul McGuinness.

Before we decide whether to forgive or kill you, I think we need more details. Why don't you like the Larry?

I don't know, I don't really have an explanation for that.

Maybe it is because he's cranky most of the time or his shitty sense of humor. Or maybe it is just because he can get more women then I can. I dunno....

Yes. You found someone with worse qualities than even you.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I kid...

He looks like an alien in the smilie.

No, Adam is cool.

So there goes the "Or maybe it is just because he can get more women then I can" argument.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
.....I don't like Larry.

He's my least favourite member of the band including Paul McGuinness.

<gasp! faint!> I don't even know what to say!
redface.gif

wink.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 07-23-2001).]

No, Adam is cool.

So there goes the "Or maybe it is just because he can get more women then I can" argument.

LOL - maybe it?s because he normally looks like he can?t enjoy himself???

------------------
~ I could easily give up choclate but I'm not a quitter~

DrTeeth~

You're just upset because Larry never returned your calls!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
DrTeeth~

You're just upset because Larry never returned your calls!
biggrin.gif

LOL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Well, I was just going to say that while he does appear to be cranky most of the time, he does come up with some great jokes and one-liners from time to time. But Terry has already killed DrTeeth, so I suppose it's too late now.
frown.gif

Actually, I had to block Larry's phonenumber but now he calls me over at his best friends house.
biggrin.gif

LMAO @ Johnny Swallow!! It would take a man to kill me instead of a boy!

Actually Klodomir I never really had to laugh at Larry's one-liners., on the contrary. Especially that "I'm a drummer etc etc" is getting really old really fast.

Hm, maybe it's because most of his material is new to me. For the longest time I was convinced that he was a mute.

LOL Oh my! I can't believe someone doesn't like Larry!!!
frown.gif
eek.gif
The man who invented cool, the man who brought us U2!
eek.gif
That's insane!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-06-2001).]

dude, I think all the guys are equall. I don't give anyone props over another in that band. They all pull their weight.

I used to think that Larry was a dud, abut now I know different.

Too each his own I guess though.......

------------------
All is quiet on New Year's Day
Think I'll try and impress my mates
So I jumped into the lake
I won't do that again
Here we go again - A

IM me at popkidu2

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
I think Dr T secretly has a crush on Larry.

good thinking
biggrin.gif

------------------
Although it's a confusing time, I think it is genuinely exciting. I think the world is filled with possibilities at the moment. ~ Adam

AM you know I like bassplayers better than drummers.
wink.gif

Oh and remember I said; ...or maybe it is just because he can get more women then I can.?

I take that back!!
biggrin.gif

"I simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates" -Adam Clayton, on what he does for a living.

And you are still wondering why chicks dig Adam
biggrin.gif

------------------
Although it's a confusing time, I think it is genuinely exciting. I think the world is filled with possibilities at the moment. ~ Adam

Hmmmm, I banged someone who felt like.. NO NO NO DOC!!!!

Oh my!!!!
redface.gif

------------------

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Larry looks cool, and IS cool....you're jealous.
eek.gif

Not liking Larry is incomprehensible to me, though...how can you not like the man who is repsonsible for U2?

They are all cool and great in their own ways (hehe-LOVE the Adam quote, AM!)...well, 'k, except for Paul. He just seems like a lil bugger to me.
tongue.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"The wheels are turning but you're upside down"

~April

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom