Piercings and the like....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I really want to get either my ears pierced again or my nose...Ive wanted this done for ages now

Im not allowed my ears pierced more than once or any other thing for that matter in school but if I got it done when Im 18 id be leaving school a week later so It wouldnt matter

But question: Does it really hurt???

<-- is a wimp :wink: :wave:

confession- I cut my hair this weekend and everyone liked it! Im so naughty :eeklaugh: :lol:

each time it progressively hurts a teensy bit more than the previous one.

i've got two holes in each ear (i had a third but one of the holes got infected) and the second one didn't hurt at all. the third one stung a little, though.

I have three piercings in each ear and one in my cartilage on one ear, and none of the piercings were very painful because they're so quick. I've had problems with my second and third holes getting infected for some reason, but the one in my cartilage is fine. :shrug:

Now I want to get my ears pierced a fourth time on each side. :shifty:

What about noses?

Id lvoe to get my ears piereced again :hyper:

Yeah I know I dont wear earrings lol :slant: But i would if i ahd 4 holes in my ears :der:

We had this ancient maths teacher and if anyone played with their earrings she used to cry "If God had wanted us to have more holes in our body he would have given us some in our ears" :lmao:

i don't remember because my ears were pierced when i was 3 days old :der: but i think that multiple ear piercings are way cute!

Well... I have three piercings on one ear and two on the other. I am like Sicy though and don't ever wear earings. I have four permanent sleepers in each and the third hole must be grown in by now. :|
I also once had my rook pierced, but sadly had to take it out... as it would just never heal.

I have had my belly pierced for 9 years now and no problems. (God that makes me sound old)

I would definately say NO to the nose ring. They look absolutely horrible.

Last edited:
I have both ears pierced and my eyebrow. It doesn't hurt much at all, so don't worry about that. Jst get what you like and be happy:sexywink:

I want to get a second hole to, maybe I'll actually get around to doing it one day. I was 11 when I got my first hole so i remember that and it did hurt, but not that much, kind of like getting a shot. I never wear earrings either and if i get another whole I'll probably wear them for a little while then get lazy and stop but oh well.

Angel said:

I would definately say NO to the nose ring. They look absolutely horrible.

:madspit: I think some ppl have nice ones I seen a girl with a pretty one today :p :wave:

Lara. :eek: Wild girlie. :sexywink:

:sexywink: Oh behave! Im not wild :lol: :lol: :lol:

My ears are double pierced, and I have my cartilage pierced on one side. I find that each time you go, it's less painful. I was worried that the cartilage piercing would really hurt, but it was a lot better than my other 4.

I don't have any experience with nose piercings, though.

I don't either.. not even my ears :reject:
they used to be pierced when I was abotu 9 or 10.. they got infected so we let them grow back.

You sound like me Lara, desperate to do something to your physical person in the form of piercings or a tattoo (oh how I want my toe tat!!!)

I have 5 holes in my ears, none hurt. You can always close them up if you dont like it when its done. I love earrings :) So purdy!

meegannie said:

a sleeper is just a simple small hoop that closes into itself... so you can sleep with it. :shrug:

the rook of your ear is that piece of cartilidge... uhm... let me find a picture...

Ok... found one. It's big. :crack: Let me add that this was a really painful piercing to have, (not to get), but to have on a daily basis. It never healed and I couldn't sleep on that side of my head for 6 months. I still want to get another one. :| I think they are really cool.

rightrook.jpg

:silent: and Lara... you should like nose piercings then, if you want to get one... but I am still allowed to think they look like boogers.

Angela Harlem said:
You sound like me Lara, desperate to do something to your physical person in the form of piercings or a tattoo (oh how I want my toe tat!!!)

I have 5 holes in my ears, none hurt. You can always close them up if you dont like it when its done. I love earrings :) So purdy!

I got my ears pierced when I was six and I dont rememebr it but my sister had the gun stuck in her ear :der: My aunt trekked us down to the place and my mum was so :mad: @ my aunt for ages

I have no piercings...not even my ears; I just find it strange to intentionally poke holes in youself. :shrug: :scratch:

Nose rings, tongue rings......>:yuck: :tsk: :barf:

Angel said:

a sleeper is just a simple small hoop that closes into itself... so you can sleep with it. :shrug:

I need some of those.

the rook of your ear is that piece of cartilidge...

Thanks! I though it might be the part of your ear near the ear canal. After seeing that picture, I kinda want the piercing now. :shifty:

I know... it looks super cool, but like I said- Mine never healed... although I am tempted to try it again. :reject:

Dont say big and oversized in a sentance to do with diamond he might get the wrong idea :shame: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom