People are Strange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay so here's the thing...I was at the store and I saw this guy I went on one date with and I ran the other way and hid.

Why?

Because on our first date, he made it a point to mention to me that he had no problem buying me tampons if a wanted him to. I thought maybe he knew something I was unaware of :uhoh:...but I guess he just wanted to throw that bit of info out there, so incase I ever wanted to send him to the store I could :freak: He said he used to work in a grocery store and knew which aisle they were down. I thought it was a bit odd that a virtual stranger would make that kind of offer :coocoo: Needless to say that was our only date.

daisybean said:
I can laugh about it now...but I seriously thought he was gonna like try to stalk me or I'd find him down the feminine hygiene aisle taking notes about the products :crack:

:hug:

I find this funny after watching the marathon weekend of Blind Date on TNN. :lmao:

After watching that show you don't feel so bad sitting home alone on Valentine's Day!

:hug: Daisy

whoa...I've heard of moving too fast but that takes the cake :ohmy:

I don't think I asked my husband to buy "those" until we lived together...we certainly didn't talk about it on our first date.

:lmao:

I'm sorry, daisy. But having had my own close brush with a psycho recently, I just have to laugh at psycho dates.

i have to admit, after seeing this thread, i've thought about it the whole day, and laughed a little bit here and there to myself because its just too disturbing and funny at the same time. hope you dont go on any more wierd dates, daisy.

Back
Top Bottom