People are scared of me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My parents are scared of me. lol! Fear is good, fear is healthy, fear maintains respect.

I *am* a nice person really!!

Until I have seen you all inhebriated and naked, I am not afraid

your welcome

Originally posted by z edge:

Come on over!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

back in the scary 80s, I was once crossing the street back home, in front of a car, and this couple inside quickly locked their doors...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Im just plain wierd, and I march around the school like a man on a mission, it pisses me off when people are all ignorant and in my way, so I dont know how feared I am, but if they had any idea, they sure as hell better be afraid lol!! Ill sick my lizardmen on them, my lizardmen and my flying orange crayons of doom!

I have the same problem, a lot of people are frightened of me. Some have good reason to be, but others just cant handle my brand of mischief and chaos! Even here in the chat room and in the forum! Geez!
tongue.gif
@ them! They just have no sense of fun!
wink.gif

I'm really just a funny, sweet, mischievous but well meaning soul.
REALLY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 03-04-2002).]

Originally posted by z edge:

your welcome

Yous hould be! Be afraid...be very very afraid...Mua ha ha! *Neuters the pup*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

So you're telling me that all of you are "scary". How come the people who have met u here didn't come back and say "Geez that zone is a scary guy!" or "Man, Vegas was great but I spent the whole time hiding from popangel!"

You sillies

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Ill sick my lizardmen on them, my lizardmen and my flying orange crayons of doom!

ok now i'm a little scared of you.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Don't beLIEve them Screamer, don't believe them - that is a polite way of letting you off the hook.

i had a feeling that was the case.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
People are scared of me too!

I have a tough time understanding why...

To help you understand I shall tell you why you scare (or scar) me: Your DOM complex.

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

Back
Top Bottom