Oops.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I confess. I just fell asleep for at least 12 minutes while on an international conference call.

Then, when the call was over my phone rang and the person on the other line said, "Is MK availiable??" (thats me) and I was still half asleep and said,

"THIS IS SHE, MAY I TAKE A MESSAGE?"

OMFG!

What the hell does that mean? "This is she, may I take a message???"

SO EMBARRASSING!

The guy on the phone was just like, "Ummmm. Well....Hmmm. Umm".
Yeah, it sucked.

:reject:

oliveu2cm said:
:laugh: thanks for the laugh! I totally related to Chandler on Friends when he fell asleep in the meeting!!

:yawn:

Yeah, at least I didn't say anything about moving to Tulsa!

Crap....maybe I did....

:banghead:

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I know I've shared this story before, but.........oh well! Here it is again! :D

One time at work, I accidentally finished the message on my boss's voice mail with an "I love you!" Upon realizing what I said, I tried to correct it by saying, "Wait! No I don't!" Then I realized I was in too deep, and I just hung up.

:lol:

makes perfect sense to me--'this is she--but i just woke up, so can i take a message for me?" :lmao:

i'm an insomniac since birth (meaning, I have difficulty falling asleep in my bed) but put me on a car, train, plane, swing, boat, waterbed, anything that moves or rocks gently, and i will be asleep in two shakes of a rat's tail (see: 'i nodded off during my flying lesson.') once i fell asleep on the subway in nyc and woke up in cony island... :slant:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

One time at work, I accidentally finished the message on my boss's voice mail with an "I love you!" Upon realizing what I said, I tried to correct it by saying, "Wait! No I don't!" Then I realized I was in too deep, and I just hung up.

Bonochick that's hysterical!

:lmao:

heh...the most interesting story i can give is once i fell asleep on the bus home from school and woke up and the bus driver had to bring me home.

i fell asleep in german...which was bad seeing as there's only 7 ppl in that class...

I once fell asleep in AP Bio. The teacher was talking about stimulus and how it affects ppl, lo and behold, I didn' t know--he had an airhorn. Did I wake up quickly or what.
I also fell asleep once on the Spanish Regents for 5 minutes
and 10 in gym... I have a problem with sleep :yawn: :yes: I do.

Bonochick said:
BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I know I've shared this story before, but.........oh well! Here it is again! :D

You could try to work for a promotion,.... :D

Back
Top Bottom