One of the Girls in "Girls Gone Wild: Doggystyle" Commercial...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I went to college with...lol. Or, at least, I'm fairly certain. It's the girl in the ocean who has a bandanna on and does this interesting gesture with her tongue. Then flashes her breasts.

I think its funny, because I remember her being a girl who knew how to party, but was also very intelligent at the same time, not to mention beautiful in a somewhat conventional, but still non-conventional manner. But very outgoing, which is probably why she had no problems flashing her breasts for the camera there.

It makes me wonder what else she's been up to? I lost track of her when she moved off-campus.

Melon

I should also mention that a girl I went to high school with--also very intelligent, mind you--was a stripper and was photographed nude for magazines (luckily for her, perhaps, she wasn't photographed having sex with anyone). Needless to say, though, one of these surfaced on the internet and ended up forwarded to multiple people in my old high school (all the headers were still there), where it ended up to my brother. And now I have it on my computer, where I can laugh at it...lol.

Melon

You know what? THAT GIRL is the best looking chick in the commercial!!!!! I tell my friends everytime that commerical is aired to look out for the girl on the beach with the pink bikini, because she's so freakin' hot! I can't believe you knew her back in the day!!!!

I don't know whether to congradulate you or mourn for the fact that you didn't hook up with such a killer babe. I always thought she'd be a b-i-t-c-h (female dog), but I'm happy to hear she was a decent person with a head on her shoulders. :) :drool:

Ciao

I just saw that commercial again on Comedy Central...lol. Yes...it's the girl with the pink bandanna and pink bikini top!

Yes, she was very cool, and I'm sure she's doing something brilliant these days. I'll forgive her for that little commercial and video...lol.

Melon

Read this fine bit of news.......

Looks like they, um, pay some of the girls. That's crazy....these guys are making MILLIONS and they are giving the girls crisp $100 bills. Nice.

PANAMA CITY, Fla. ? The man who makes Girls Gone Wild videos is facing sex- and drug-related charges after parents complained to police that he told minors to lie about their age on camera.

Joe Francis, chief executive of Mantra Entertainment, was arrested last week after searches of five locations and a private jet turned up videotapes that corroborated the stories of four 17-year-old girls and a 16-year-old, police said. In the Girls Gone Wild videos, college-age women bare their breasts while partying.

Francis, 30, was charged with drug trafficking and racketeering related to prostitution. He could face up to 35 years in prison if convicted on both counts. Three of his employees also were charged: one with racketeering and the others with drug possession.

Francis has denied the charges, but has not yet entered a plea.

A judge Wednesday denied a request by The News Herald of Panama City and a private investigator to see the search warrants and sworn statements that led to Francis' arrest. He ruled that the documents must remain sealed because they are part of an ongoing investigation.

The girls came across a Girls Gone Wild van March 31 and were asked to go to a motel room to act out nude scenes in front of a video crew, police said. Two did and were paid $100 for their performances.

"One of the 17-year-old girls came clean to her mother, and they called us," said Bay County sheriff's spokeswoman Ruth Sasser.

Police said they found video to confirm that Francis told the 16-year-old to say she was 18 when he filmed her baring her breasts.

Earlier this year, "Girls Gone Wild" creators announced they were planning a live pay-per-view broadcast from an undisclosed spring break destination and suggested that location would be Panama City. City leaders threatened arrests if the producers went ahead with the plan.

The video company eventually moved the show to South Padre Island, Texas, citing technical considerations, but left a crew in Panama City to take footage for its mail-order tapes.

Has anyone ever seen the SNL sketch where a family is watching TV and a Girls Gone Wild commecial comes on and their daughter is in it?

That's a funny one.

I saw the commerical, not the video! I wouldn't waste my money on that crap.

Melon

yea, especially since he can rent the video :wink: :lol: I always thought the girl with the glasses was the cute on in the commercial :tongue:

i didn't see that SNL sketch but that commercial runs about three times per re-run of SNL that comedy central airs at 3:00 am...and there's another one like it

Diemen said:
With Kate Hudson, right? :drool: :up:

Yes, and later on in it they see the mom in the family in another one of the commecials.

So Kate Hudson is Goldie Hawns daughter, right? Is her dad Kurt Russel?

u2popmofo said:
So Kate Hudson is Goldie Hawns daughter, right? Is her dad Kurt Russel?

Nope, I'm guessing her dad's name is Hudson.

:sexywink:

It would be cool if her last name was Plisken. :up:

cujo said:
Nope, I'm guessing her dad's name is Hudson.

How astute of you.

Goldie Hawn was married to Bill Hudson from 1976-1979, her third and last marriage to date.

Melon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom