One embarrassing memory *shudder*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SWlondnr

The Fly
I'm sure some in here's done this before, maybe they won't admit but i'm sure

I was performing a drama piece and there were stifled laughing in the background, so I ignored. Then when i finished my piece, my friend shouted out "YOUR ZIPS UNDONE!"

And now I check everytime :uhoh: , it's like a phobia now :|

I once had to make a presentation in school and I had to be in the front, when I got there I saw two girls smiling at each other, a friend of my made the right gestures to me so I looked down and saw my fly was open, I closed it immediately, you couldn't see anything however. Everybody in class was talking amongst themselves so not many people saw it. I'm just glad I wasn't flying solo cause something worst could have happened that day.

One time in elementary school I was in a school play and we wore like these big poofy skirts and we were dancing around and I tripped on my own foot and fell on my bum. LOL It was hilarious (not at the time) and everybody was just laughing and I just got up and tried to play it cool. Now when I see the Video I just laugh. :lol:

Oh yeah I always forget to zip up my zipper. It usually happens at least once a week and it's like hours later i'll realize that it was unzipped. :lol:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
I once wore a black shoe and a brown shoe to work; made it as far as the store and immediately turned around for home, laughing my ass off all the way.....! :dork:

Yeah, once I was in line for dinner and I looked down and saw I had a blue/yellow/green striped flip-flop and a black/weave flip-flop on the other foot. It was one of those "you know you're in college when...." moments.

one time i was walking to my bus stop with daisy, and i felt something stick me in my chin. i heard a few guys laughing at me, kind of catcalling. i looked down, and there was my underwire bra coming out from my blouse. i took out the wire really quickly so daisy couldnt see what was going on, and i kind of shoved it in my purse. yep...embarrassing.

I walked from the ladies room back to my office once with my dress tucked into the back of my pantyhose...and I wasn't wearing anything under them :eek: :reject:

It wouldn't have been so bad but the restroom was shared by the entire buidling and the entrance was outside, facing the parking lot. I know of at least 3 guys standing outside who saw me and didn't say a word :mad:

And I remember Mr. BAW's brown shoe/black shoe incident very well...he called me from the car and was laughing so hard I couldn't understand him! :lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:
I walked from the ladies room back to my office once with my dress tucked into the back of my pantyhose...and I wasn't wearing anything under them :eek: :reject:

Been there, done that, only it was in a restaurant when I was in college. I walked from the back of the restaurant all the way through to the front, past many many diners. To make it worse, I was all full of myself because my skirt was new and I thought I looked hot so I think I may have even been strutting my stuff. Yeah. :huh:

And a friend of mine did a show here a few years ago and not only was he undone, he was without underwear. A full house saw everything, and I mean everything, which was a lot, lemme tell ya :drool: :silent:

:laugh: :lmao: @ Icelle and Mr.B!!! That's too funny! And, i am NOT going there with the rest of those 'exposure' comments! ah-lol! MIne-? Remember when a couple of girlfriends and I put on a neighborhood talent show, imitating the Supremes,,during the songs, and all the moves they make together, right in the middle of the performance, they turned left-while I turned right off doing my own thing! :ohmy: When I looked back, they were turned the other way-oh the laughter~~! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom