Old people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
*sick of living with them
*sick of being cold bc of them
*tired of their complaints
*tired of being the only one able to pick up after, wash the dishes and clean the house after them
*sick of being stuck night after night in this house with no where to go and no one to go out with
*I think I am turning into an old person
(/rant)

I do love the old geezers I live with just have to vent!!
:sigh:

Mr. BAW said:
I promised BAW that'd I'd be changing her diapers before she changes mine! I'm feeling too fricken young...thanks to you kids!

:yes:

That's love......

Is it?.... :scratch: :no:

I hate to complain, but me too. Only how about being too HOT instead of cold? The old folks I know will have their houses boiling hot and suffocating and will still go, 'turn up the heat I'm freezin!'

Complaining seems to be a common thing, but what upsets me most is when I bust my butt doing things I don't feel like doing, even gross stuff like dumping their seat potty and shitty TP bucket and putting medicine on butt sores, and scrubbing the kitchen until my hands are puckered and raw, then have the person yell at me, tell me I can't do anything right, never clean up only make a mess, pretend their house was spotless before I started helping, and worst of all get on the phone and tell untrue rude things about me to others I know well but I can't tell my side or I'm a 'damn lying bitch' and 'causing trouble.' :scream: :sad: :banghead:

If this person were senile, I wouldn't be upset, and I'd know the people she talks to would not take it seriously. But this person is not. I honestly believe the person is villanizing me to others to get sympathy- and money- from people she likes better, while I'm being used and all my efforts and suffering go for nothing. I even feel guilty talking about the person, and others think this person is so sweet and innocent but I know, a vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around! So I lose either way, I have to keep doing what I'm doing, while all I'm getting is a bad name and no gratitude.

Thanks for letting me vent:sigh:

Last edited:
Lloyd Christmas: Hey, I guess they're right: senior citizens; although slow and dangerous behind the wheel--can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back, don't you go dying on me!

carrey_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom