OK now i'm f***ing pissed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
My arch nemesis at school was featured in our local paper, the Richmond Times Dispatch. Good for him. BUT...HE took credit for founding the democrat club at my school when he had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!! IT WAS ALL ME!!!!! i hadn't even met him when i formed the club!!!!!!! my friends and i are going to write angry letters to the editor about how false that is. normally i'm very mild manners but if i see him tomorrow (which i most likely will) i'm going to blow up. how DARE he take credit for doing something which I did!!!!! welcome to the sick twisted world of politics. :madspit:

my school's paper reviewed the band i'm in (of which i am a founding member) a couple weeks ago and i wasn't mentioned in the article. :|

i think you should punch that kid in the face. :mad:

Typical of the Richmond Times Disgrace, never bother to check facts or corroborate a story. Of course, the News Loser isn't any better.

OnFire said:
Typical of the Richmond Times Disgrace, never bother to check facts or corroborate a story. Of course, the News Loser isn't any better.

are your from around here? not many know about it being called the 'times disgrace.'

yeah i'll whoop him (verbally).

U2democrat said:

are your from around here? not many know about it being called the 'times disgrace.'

yeah i'll whoop him (verbally).

I'm a VCU grad but haven't lived in Richmond since the 80's. I live in NVa now.

sharky said:
Kick his ass! and don't be sweet about it because people think girls shouldn't be aggressive.

Well, you don't need to be "sweet," but, at least, be sternfully tactful in the letter, otherwise it won't end up published. Some of my old FYM posts had some pretty effective "stern tact" back in the day, and no one could pass them off as "sweet," that's for sure...

Melon

U2democrat said:
how DARE he take credit for doing something which I did!!!!!

well, if you want revenge, you could always try and emulate my best revnege success story (the fact that it worked was hilarious). all you have to do is get a hold of some laxitive (the holy grail of avengers) and one or two of those security pins they snap to clothes to keep you from stealing them. the easy part was slipping our victim the laxative. the hardest part was obtainging the security pins from a store and while in that same store, slip them into the victim's jacket. in my "friend's" unfortunate case, we were somehow able to do this without getting caught. to sum it up, the laxtive hit him really hard while he was in a mall clothing store. and as he literally ran in search of a bathroom out of the store, the alarms went off. when security see's a guy running from a store with the alarms going off, somethings wrong, so they apprehended him. honest to god, the greatest part was him begging and pleading for them to let him go to the bathroom. so they closed off a restroom and let him go while security and police stood guard outside. i've never laughed so hard in my life. :laugh: we didnt think it would actually work, we thought slipping him the laxative was funny enough.

Last edited:
Re: Re: OK now i'm f***ing pissed.

explorer said:

well, if you want revenge, you could always try and emulate my best revnege success story (the fact that it worked was hilarious). all you have to do is get a hold of some laxitive (the holy grail of avengers) and one or two of those security pins they snap to clothes to keep you from stealing them. the easy part was slipping our victim the laxative. the hardest part was obtainging the security pins from a store and while in that same store, slip them into the victim's jacket. in my "friend's" unfortunate case, we were somehow able to do this without getting caught. to sum it up, the laxtive hit him really hard while he was in a mall clothing store. and as he literally ran in search of a bathroom out of the store, the alarms went off. when security see's a guy running from a store with the alarms going off, somethings wrong, so they apprehended him. honest to god, the greatest part was him yelling, "let me go, i have to s**t!" i've never laughed so hard in my life. :laugh: we didnt think it would actually work, we thought slipping him the laxative was funny enough.

Geez, with friends like that who needs enemies....:|

I'm always one to have the cajones to confront a person rather than intentionally cause intestinal distress....

Re: Re: Re: OK now i'm f***ing pissed.

starsgoblue said:

Geez, with friends like that who needs enemies....:|

I'm always one to have the cajones to confront a person rather than intentionally cause intestinal distress....

trust me; this was the first and last prank we ever pulled and that was because this guy deserved it more than anyone any of us had ever known, even to this day. plus we were a bunch of teenageers and it was more fun.

I just got the newsletter from a college I went to and it had a little blurb on the annual quilt and craft show the college puts on every year. All the blurb did was thank the people who helped put it on...I was in charge of the craft section...and I didn't get mentioned at all. Nada. Really irritating is the fact that I have been not mentioned or my contribution was downplayed at least twice before (once I donated an item to a silent auction to benefit the college, and although I clearly put a value on my donation paperwork...when it was written up publically the value had been cut to a third).

Another thing that makes it irritating is that my mom died the afternoon before the show...and an hour and a half after she died I was on the phone making sure that the rest of the volunteers knew what to do to be ready for the next day.

:madspit:

Well, I think I might just have them find another sucker for the next show.

And U2democrat...make sure you have someone in authority who knows that you did what your arch nemesis claims to have done contact the paper also. It will lend credence to your complaint.

Well U2Democrat, I think that we all know what needs to be done now - heres a clue.

nixon.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Hmmm...people deserving to be physically hurt...interesting concept.... :huh:

Now I'm curious to know what he did...

if he deserved to be physically hurt we could have always cut his brake lines. i dont believe a little induced bowel movement is an example of physical harm, but thats just me. mind you this was like 10 years ago when i was in high school. if you think i did this last week, then i deserve to me slapped. :D

this is zoo confessionals, isnt it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom