Ok, ill admit it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm also guilty. :reject:

I also am guilty of buying multiple cards for the same person. :reject: For example, my dad will get a card from me, a card from his dog, a card from my cat, my hamster, and my newt (they still live with him...they give him a "Grandpa" card), and a card from his cats. :reject:

I admit it...im strangely attracted to the 'Progressive' insurance spokes guy...
and Jack from Jack in the box.

They are soooooo not my type, though i think Jack would be scrumptious in some Fly shades.
:drool:

Why can't they just give him the Trix? Will it hurt them just to see him happy for once?

Makes me sad:(

LikeNoOneBefore said:
I'll admit that I watched Pocahontas and Aladdin back to back last night, and I freakin' enjoyed it! :dance:

I'm the kind of guy that cries when watching Bambi. Wimpy boy!

When it comes to cards, it's hard to get one that fits just right for the person. I bought my grandfather one a while back for his birthday that nailed it pretty good...it talked about how he was the 'strength of the family', or something like that. It was actually more moving than I'm describing. :wink:

I have to say, however, the best cards are the ones where people write something personal inside. I want to start moving more in that direction.

redkat said:
I admit it.... I used a fork on my nachos today :eek:

they were REALLY soggy!!

Rubios :drool:

Hey, I had nachos for lunch today too! Baja Fresh though, and they weren't soggy at all, just pure goodness. Ummmmm, Baja Fresh! :up:

As to this thread, I'll admit that I find it hard to pick out a card for my Dad, because I can't in good conscience get those flowery, "you are the reason i'm a great person today . . . ", "you're the best father ever . . . ", because, well, it's just not true. But I also don't want to buy the ones that just say, "Happy Birthday", and thereby underscore with complete obviousness our mottled history.

So I'll admit that it is a bit of a challenge finding a card for my Dad that is well-wishing, but not utter lies either.

FitzChivalry said:

Hey, I had nachos for lunch today too! Baja Fresh though, and they weren't soggy at all, just pure goodness. Ummmmm, Baja Fresh! :up:

As to this thread, I'll admit that I find it hard to pick out a card for my Dad, because I can't in good conscience get those flowery, "you are the reason i'm a great person today . . . ", "you're the best father ever . . . ", because, well, it's just not true. But I also don't want to buy the ones that just say, "Happy Birthday", and thereby underscore with complete obviousness our mottled history.

So I'll admit that it is a bit of a challenge finding a card for my Dad that is well-wishing, but not utter lies either.

I agree with everything you just said. Including Baja Fresh :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

I admit I sympathize with the rabbit who never gets the Trix.

I suppose you sympathise with Wile E. Coyote too :wink:

Originally posted by redkat
I admit it.... I used a fork on my nachos today :eek:

they were REALLY soggy!!

Rubios :drool:

:lmao:

And to angelordevil & FitzC:
I always buy humorous cards - I hate the sappy ones :yuck:

And Baja Fresh rules :drool: I could eat there almost every day. Maybe I'll have it for lunch today... :hmm:
I think so :yes:

"For a long time it gave me nightmares, it shows that the world can sometimes be cruel. I can still hear them taunting him. 'Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids.' Why couldn't they just give him some cereal?!" -Carlton Banks

:love:

:shifty: I'll admit that whether there's been a hurricane & the power's out or not.... I like Vienna sausages. :ohmy: Matter of fact, I lurve me some BBQ Viennas. :reject:

I'll admit, I follow trucks just to see her....

mudflap_girl_small1.jpg

I admit that I miss Zoo Confessionals actually having serious confessions, and forums consisting of more than chat threads.

I also admit that I get really annoyed by people who make comments like this. :lol:

i admit it , i cried during a soap opera last week because a kid was diagnosed with down syndrome

Sicy said:
I put ketchup on my tacos :sad:

:love:

I have ketchup fanaticism. My family pretty much disown me at large gatherings. I put it on everything, except maybe toast. That's just not normal, but I've heard of people enjoying it.

But on eggs, fish...bring it on! :drool:

meegannie said:
I admit that I miss Zoo Confessionals actually having serious confessions, and forums consisting of more than chat threads.

I also admit that I get really annoyed by people who make comments like this. :lol:

Confess something!!:shrug:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom