Ok, ill admit it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I admit it ... I LOVE eating raw bread dough :drool:

I admit that whenever someone is walking towards me on the WRONG SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK (ie, the left side) I don't move over. I enjoy seeing them veer off into the other side or completely off the sidewalk. The "I'm an Idiot" look on their faces is gold.

Of course, this whole experience is ruined if said Idiot continues on their path of resistance and looks at you as if YOU are the one at fault...I mean, since when was it common practice in North America to keep to the right?

This mini rant is only made possible since this has occured more than thrice today!

I'll admit...

...I get just as excited about someone saying, "Let's go out tonight and watch the ball game," as I would about someone else saying, "Hi, this is Ed McMahon and you've just won a million dollars!"

...And I just managed to post this in the wrong thread. :huh:

I normally never look at the guys next door, but lately I have to admit one of the newer ones looks very cute. and young. but cute. :madspit:

I'll admit that my phone is the most ghetto piece of crap, but I probably love it too much to get rid of it. :hug:

Oh yes, and I'll admit that at least twelve of my friends think I'm heartless because I hate Land Before Time.

:madspit:

Last edited:
I cried to "Right Here Waiting" a few days ago, and I feel like a loser for it.

I would die without S'mores Pop Tarts.

I wish my history teacher was related to me.

Annnnnd I think Paul Simon is pretty awesome, now. :wink:

*I suck at Chemistry so I modified/changed my major.
*The Notebook is so pitiful that my DVD player spat it out and refused to play it. True story!
*College is overrated in society.
*toothpastefordinner.com is the (second) best site ever. Check it.

I have a

KELLOGG's CRANBERRY VANNILLA CRUNCH CEREAL fetish

breakfast, lunch, dinner 3 days straight. Drives my wife nuts

the notebook bored me as well, for the same reasons.

I'll admit that:
I usually am online with an away message, and I chat to others anyway because I am trying to avoid a friend of mine who is nice but IMs me everytime I sign on and has nothing more to say than idle chat with no purpose.

I'll also admit that I totally can tell my salsa partner is into me, but he's too shy to ask me out, and for now, I like to watch him squirm (he's really cute about it), so I'll wait til he builds the courage.

I'm 25, and my bed has a lovely Rainbow Bright comforter that I refuse to replace.

and...one more...I'll admit that I have to fight so hard to resist the urge to slap people when they say "that's so retarded/gay."

that is all!

Originally posted by redhotswami [/B]
I usually am online with an away message, and I chat to others anyway because I am trying to avoid a friend of mine who is nice but IMs me everytime I sign on and has nothing more to say than idle chat with no purpose.

[/B]

You could of just asked me nicely and... :shrug:

I'll admit that I lost my professional decorum for a second during today's deposition and actually laughed out loud (not too loud) because the deponent was being absolutely ridiculous and trying to make every excuse not to admit that she was clearly wrong (which was so evident to everyone in the room AND it was a videotaped deposition, so it's now preserved for all posterity!).

I quickly recovered and bit the inside of my cheeks to keep from further laughing. :reject:

I hate when a strangers knees touch mine, when you're sitting on an Easyjet plane or cramped bus for example. It really creeps me out.

I admit I have a fear of being old and signs of age, not just me getting old but people in my family, too. This has been an ongoing thing. When I was about 4 I cried that I wanted my father to dye his hair and to buy a wig if he went bald.

Back
Top Bottom