Ok, ill admit it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation2u said:
i guess i might be one of the few members who is actually proud of having a post count on the lower end
:happy:

Yea, i seriously wonder what the big fucking deal is...
Honestly, some one explain...ill hear it out.

Is there a prize? :|

When it comes to posts that count...
quality baby...not quantity. :up:

2morrow said:
I'll admit that college is OVERRATED and I don't care about making lots of $$$!:huh:

I'd be quite happy to spend my days travelling instead of being tied to a job.

Lara Mullen said:

I'd be quite happy to spend my days travelling instead of being tied to a job.

Ah, yes...but you need $ to travel. Solution: find an interesting job that takes you to interesting places! That's easy...right?:wink:

btw, I'll Amit It: I'm NOT watching Grey's Anatomy tonight! CSI all the way, yo. :nerd:

2morrow said:

Ah, yes...but you need $ to travel. Solution: find an interesting job that takes you to interesting places! That's easy...right?:wink:

I just spent a year doing it and I hope to be able to do it again. :drool:

I didn't do private English classes but I know people who lived abroad just doing that and travelling around during their 4 day weekends.

tpsglick2424 said:
Ohhhhh snaaaapp!!

:corn:

:love:
houseohsnap.gif

love_u2_adam said:
^right:rolleyes:

i admit it..i looked at this chick(at school) and she was soo ugly i think she got me sick:reject:maybe it was what she was wearing:barf:

mean but true

look in the mirror?

Oh snap (if that offended u, sorry:reject: )

Lara Mullen said:

:laugh:

We saw a woman in town one day who had a fabulous suit on and looked really smart. Her bag was a Louis Vuitton bag that she had proudly perched on the end of her arm... with a big "Made in China, £5.99" label attached to it that she hadn't cut off.

I always notice those things, I'm funny about it.

some folk on the radio were talking about people who spend thousands of dollars on things like louis vuitton gear. they reckon everyone, regardless of whether you're a celebrity or rich, should buy fakes because these days the fakes are so good, and pretty much everyone is going to think it is fake anyway, so you may as well save yourself a few grand.

i had that in mind when i bought $20 louis vuitton christina aguilera (sp?) style shades at the markets.

:D

tpsglick2424 said:

look in the mirror?

Oh snap (if that offended u, sorry:reject: )

i don't know why this actually made me laugh out loud espcially the "sorry if that offended you" bit

don't know why it was so funny, it just was

--
ok, ok, I admit it, I have an unhealthy fixation on House, the show is so damn addictive, cheesy, smart and funny and Dr House is just :combust:
:grumpy:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom