Ok, ill admit it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think one of the biggest fashion crimes is when people parade new shoes and still have the labels stuck to the bottom of them.

Doozer61 said:
i'll admit it, i was fake edge :|
1.gif

:lock:

Lara Mullen said:
I think one of the biggest fashion crimes is when people parade new shoes and still have the labels stuck to the bottom of them.

Speaking of fashion crimes...I wear my fave sunglasses as a hair band - a lot. I'm trying to break the habit and am making progress!!

Lara Mullen said:

.:lol: Guilty. I just peeled the labels off mine in class the other day!

Ok, I'll admit it-sometimes when I'm doing my daily walk I start to get very gassy, then I just let it go :wink: I look around to make sure no one is around of course. I have had a couple of close calls, those bike riders can come out of nowhere.

I know, tmi. But come on, many of you do the same but won't admit it :D

Ok, I'll admit it . . .

If . . . IF . . . my name actually got picked for the U2 book signing, I'm actually crazy enough to seriously consider spending: $600 on last minute round-trip airfare, about what? $100 on a cheap motel for the night, however much that book is $40-$50, plus food for a couple days $100 . . . all to meet them for what??? 10 seconds, 30 seconds . . . . barely long enough to blubber out the words "You're my heroes. Thank you so much!"

But it would probably be my only real opportunity in my life to ever meet them.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Ok, I'll admit it-sometimes when I'm doing my daily walk I start to get very gassy, then I just let it go :wink: I look around to make sure no one is around of course. I have had a couple of close calls, those bike riders can come out of nowhere.

:lol:

:shifty:

I'll admit that I still think Clay Aiken has a great voice and is adorable. :reject: But I hated his CD. Poor musical quality but a brilliant voice.

MrsSpringsteen said:

:lmao: :lmao: I just love you, Mrs S!!!!!

Ever done this in a store tho?

:shifty:

Lara Mullen said:

There was a student in my Salsa class a couple of weeks ago that still had the size label sticker stuck to his jeans. :giggle:

I just tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to it. :whistle:

Bonochick said:
I'm 24, and not only do I still sleep with my baby blanket, but I still find it comforting to cuddle up with it when I get sad. :uhoh: :reject:
I'm 21, but yea. I love that damned blanket to death. Poor thing, it's practically in shreds by now, but I can't stop sleeping with it. Sometimes when I roll over in the night, I wake up a little bit and get a little bit worried about my poor, ragged, blanket. I'm afraid that it'll eventually rip completely in two :sigh:

No way, not in a store. Indoors anywhere is a definite no no, unless I'm by myself :wink:

Outdoors when no one can hear, and it just disappates :D That begs the question- if you let gas go and no one hears it, does it make a sound? :wink:

Sicy said:

There was a student in my Salsa class a couple of weeks ago that still had the size label sticker stuck to his jeans. :giggle:

I just tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to it. :whistle:

:laugh:

We saw a woman in town one day who had a fabulous suit on and looked really smart. Her bag was a Louis Vuitton bag that she had proudly perched on the end of her arm... with a big "Made in China, £5.99" label attached to it that she hadn't cut off.

I always notice those things, I'm funny about it.

^ omg now that is embarrassing!! Not only to be carrying a fake but to leave that tag on :barf: :lol:

OK, I'll admit it:

The MOST ANNOYING threads are the ones that announce that you as a posting member of interference have posted XXXX number of posts.

This is down right LAME unless you are truly doing something no one else has.

POST COUNTS DO NOT MATTER! :down:

Back
Top Bottom