Ok Bring it. WTF is your Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angelordevil said:
Justin is a bad, bad man. He posts so many things, and I just can't keep up. :confused:

I hate it when my post counter goes up. It makes me uneasy. :uhoh:

EDIT: Oh God, no! :ohmy:

U2Kitten said:
Your problem is, I have left the forum and the childish bullies are bored and need someone else to rag on. Sorry it's you. All of those who say there are people who like picking on people, it's true. Sad there are so many people in this world with such low self esteem they have to boost it by putting someone else down.

Justin I don't have a problem with you at all. I saw your post on LS that 'brought the thread to a screeching halt' :rolleyes: and I didn't understand why that was so unfunny after all the cheesy 'zoney's skull/brain' jokes in that thread, (why does just about every single thread here have to degrade into some silly joke with (un)witty one liners and/or one smilie responses?!) or all the lame, corny, secondgradish shit I see around here which is IMO retarded. The vast majority of IO is so stupid it rots my brain. Yet when I make a joke, somebody never fails to post to tell me I need to 'stop making jokes nobody thinks are funny but you' or 'why don't you just go away' :sigh:

I have come to the conclusion that there are people here I really DISLIKE and do not care anymore if I am ever accepted by them, because I think they are childish jerks. Maybe you will decide that for yourself and just stop trying to be friends with idiots who enjoy making sport of every single thing you do and say (that's what they did to me) If you want to stay try to stay away from the 'humorous' forums :eyebrow: forums because they've already decided who will and will not be accepted and to stay longer will only mean more shit for you. You deserve better than that. Good luck.

Okay I'm going now..

I love how you ALWAYS fucking start threads and say shit like "I NEVER do anything wrong" and "the popular people always get away with shit" and "I NEVER stir up shit, it is other people" and "people ALWAYS pick on me" and "I am SOOO much funnier than the guys who write South Park" and "people would NEVER do this in the 15 forums I am moderator at"....yet, you come in here and do the SAME FUCKING SHIT.

You are NO better than ANYONE you point fingers at. NO ONE! You talk out of BOTH SIDES of your ASS. You are the biggest (and I do not mean that literally, because you are too chicken shit to post a picture of yourself) hypocrite that ever posted in this place. Moderators have given you SO many fucking chances, and you STILL are to stupid to realize you get decent treatment from them. You are still able to post here....even after all the SHIT you post...but want OTHERS banned?

DUH!

Justin24 is the FIRST poster in the six plus years I have posted here at Interference that has EVER had the balls to post a thread like this. That deserves a whole lot more respect than ANYTHING you have ever possibly even SAID in your whole life.

Justin24 went against the mainstream and said he didn't like Arcade Fire. I am pretty sure his lead argument had NOTHING to do with their appearance, unlike U2kitten's gripe against Chris martin and Coldplay.

Michelle, you should half HALF the brains or balls to post like Justin24!

Do us all a favor....if you say "you no longer post here" - PLEASE...DON'T!

zoney! said:

I love how you ALWAYS fucking start threads and say shit like "I NEVER do anything wrong" and "the popular people always get away with shit" and "I NEVER stir up shit, it is other people" and "people ALWAYS pick on me" and "I am SOOO much funnier than the guys who write South Park" and "people would NEVER do this in the 15 forums I am moderator at"....yet, you come in here and do the SAME FUCKING SHIT.

You are NO better than ANYONE you point fingers at. NO ONE! You talk out of BOTH SIDES of your ASS. You are the biggest (and I do not mean that literally, because you are too chicken shit to post a picture of yourself) hypocrite that ever posted in this place. Moderators have given you SO many fucking chances, and you STILL are to stupid to realize you get decent treatment from them. You are still able to post here....even after all the SHIT you post...but want OTHERS banned?

DUH!

Justin24 is the FIRST poster in the six plus years I have posted here at Interference that has EVER had the balls to post a thread like this. That deserves a whole lot more respect than ANYTHING you have ever possibly even SAID in your whole life.

Justin24 went against the mainstream and said he didn't like Arcade Fire. I am pretty sure his lead argument had NOTHING to do with their appearance, unlike U2kitten's gripe against Chris martin and Coldplay.

:love:

Wonderfully put.

bonosgirl84 said:
OH.

MY.

GOD.

Can Sicy or someone PLEASE make this stop???

onozomg.gif

What's the big deal? This is an internet forum? Let's run amuck for a little while. All this brute honesty is a good thing for a change. All we need is for a moderator to close one of the most refreshing threads we've had here in a long time. This place could use a couple buttons undone under the collar if you ask me anyway. The "walking on eggshells" attitude we sometimes have to take around here really grates after a while.

Off topic rant over.

:reject:

Ok so after reading these posts I will be more selective on posting and when not to post. I apologize for the massive posts I have made. I only wanted to make this place a little different and fun for all. Zoney U Rule.

zoney! said:

DUH!

dude, she already said she was leaving.

Justin24 said:
Ok so after reading these posts I will be more selective on posting and when not to post. I apologize for the massive posts I have made. I only wanted to make this place a little different and fun for all. Zoney U Rule.

:up: Wow Justin, well done. I think you are a true artist at heart. Not many people are so willing to open themselves up for critique and then are open to making changes regarding those suggestions and criticisms. That says a lot for your character. I think it is great that you were honest, and asked us to be honest.

Justin24 said:
Ok so after reading these posts I will be more selective on posting and when not to post. I apologize for the massive posts I have made. I only wanted to make this place a little different and fun for all.

:up:

Well, that's nice that my reply was ignored.

Also, I think Justin has gotten what he wanted from this topic, so I don't see any need for this to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom