Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...someone who has no knowledge in one of areas of my expertise thinks he's the one chosen to talk about it and try to convince me I'm wrong etc. It gets on my nerves. I'm so angry at the moment. I hate people who think they know everything about everything. :angry:

I have to cool down...

... I make an audio of something an leave it to record and listen to the whole thing back and can hear the phone ringing in the background :mad:

...someone who has no knowledge in one of areas of my expertise thinks he's the one chosen to talk about it and try to convince me I'm wrong etc. It gets on my nerves. I'm so angry at the moment. I hate people who think they know everything about everything. :angry:

I have to cool down...

:up: And along those lines, when people who have no clue about your job jump in and try to do your work for you, and in the process confuse people and make a mess of things. I had everything under control until you butted in!! :angry: :sigh:

i hate it when someone says they're your friend but their actions disagree with this. just fucking say so please, don't treat me like a child.

I hear ya,
I remember growing up with a girl who lived across the street from me who would say she was my friend.
The part which made me sick is this same girl would begin rumors about me and steal any guy I had my eye on.
:angry:

I don't understand bossy, domineering people. Who the hell do they think they are telling you what to do, treating you as though you're an airhead, and basically trying to control everything you do? What the FUCK???

:rant:

Seriously, I'm pissed at these people. Domineering people are on my list of types of people I can't stand.

I don't understand bossy, domineering people. Who the hell do they think they are telling you what to do, treating you as though you're an airhead, and basically trying to control everything you do? What the FUCK???

:rant:

Seriously, I'm pissed at these people. Domineering people are on my list of types of people I can't stand.

Strange how we seem to get along on the internet eh? :wink:

Facebook. :down:

Someone I used to work with keeps sending messages on Facebook asking me to answer questions to help the replacement and if I'll add them to my Facebook to give them help as they're struggling. Tonight's message was asking where some books are that they don't even have in the place :doh: Last week I sent her 2 pages with detailed notes for her. There's nothing hard to understand about the information I sent. All the materials are on ONE shelf in ONE room. It's very simple. Seriously. Oh, and they started the e-mail with "I really miss you" Sure, I believe that.....since you haven't spoken to me once in 4 months and all of a sudden you're spamming my Facebook inbox.

I don't even know why this person is butting in. She hasn't any business doing so. I wish they'd leave me alone. Time for the replacement to figure it out. I can't tell them anymore and I left plenty of things there they can use. :crack:

I hate it when you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and you don't want to put the light on and then the tiolet paper which unravels all the time decides not to like at 3 am. :angry:

Facebook. :down:

Someone I used to work with keeps sending messages on Facebook asking me to answer questions to help the replacement and if I'll add them to my Facebook to give them help as they're struggling. Tonight's message was asking where some books are that they don't even have in the place :doh: Last week I sent her 2 pages with detailed notes for her. There's nothing hard to understand about the information I sent. All the materials are on ONE shelf in ONE room. It's very simple. Seriously. Oh, and they started the e-mail with "I really miss you" Sure, I believe that.....since you haven't spoken to me once in 4 months and all of a sudden you're spamming my Facebook inbox.

I don't even know why this person is butting in. She hasn't any business doing so. I wish they'd leave me alone. Time for the replacement to figure it out. I can't tell them anymore and I left plenty of things there they can use. :crack:

Sounds like they're using you. :happy: Block button time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom